Harry Potter Vs Twilight! Which Do you Prefer?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Potter Crazy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Harry Potter Vs Twilight! Which Do you Prefer?

Post by Potter Crazy »

I just thought it would be intresting to know which people prefer and to see which one comes out on top.

My vote of course is Harry Potter, Hands down

I don't really see the big thing with the Twilight saga, I have read the first book and seen the films but dont really see the big deal, sorry if this affends any fans its not meant to it is just my opinion
My Harry Potter collection Website
http://emilys-harrypotter-autographs.jimdo.com/

Favourite Autographs: Derren Brown (IP) Alan Rickman! Natalia Tena and All my Harry Potter ones
[color=#FF0000]Most Wanted Jk Rowling,

Dont trade with Miss Remfield
pinkbunny22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harry Potter Vs Twilight! Which Do you Prefer?

Post by pinkbunny22 »

I like both but i have to agree Harry Potter :mrgreen:

Favourite Autographs: Lily Allen, Blake Harrison (The Inbetweeners) with letter and Derren Brown (IP).
Most Wanted Autographs: Orlando Bloom, Julie Andrews, Andrew-Lee Potts, The Spice Girls, Adele and Corinne Bailey Rae.
jamesbondcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamesbondcollector »

I love both..but there is one clear winner. Harry Potter. The story is much better and the books are the best I have ever read in my whole life!
Most Wanted autographs: 1: Ian Somerhalder, 2: Daniel Radcliffe, 3: Kate Winslet
Favourite Autographs: Daniel Craig, Dido, Mark Ronson, JLS, The Wanted, Robert Pattinson, Coldplay
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

Harry Potter! {up}
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I've never seen or read either of them! I'm a strange old bean! If everyone likes something it puts me off!! I like to be different lol!

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

I really don't like Twilight. (Twilight fans, PLEASE do not kill me, haha!) I just found the books to be poorly written. However, I have never seen any of the movies, so they may be better. My vote goes to Harry Potter {up}

(Plus, being moony for Remus Lupin helps ;-) )
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
Potter Crazy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Potter Crazy »

Icena wrote:I really don't like Twilight. (Twilight fans, PLEASE do not kill me, haha!) I just found the books to be poorly written. However, I have never seen any of the movies, so they may be better. My vote goes to Harry Potter {up}

I dont get it either dont worry haha! oh no i bet you were gutted when you found out remus died :( i cried so much in the last book i was so shocked by how many people died, although i must say the most tears came out of me in HBP when dobby died :( oh god im so sad haha but after reading the book even though on paper, i feel like you really know them, as they have been such a big part of my life the past few years,
My Harry Potter collection Website
http://emilys-harrypotter-autographs.jimdo.com/

Favourite Autographs: Derren Brown (IP) Alan Rickman! Natalia Tena and All my Harry Potter ones
[color=#FF0000]Most Wanted Jk Rowling,

Dont trade with Miss Remfield
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

Potter Crazy wrote:
Icena wrote:I really don't like Twilight. (Twilight fans, PLEASE do not kill me, haha!) I just found the books to be poorly written. However, I have never seen any of the movies, so they may be better. My vote goes to Harry Potter {up}

I dont get it either dont worry haha! oh no i bet you were gutted when you found out remus died :( i cried so much in the last book i was so shocked by how many people died, although i must say the most tears came out of me in HBP when dobby died :( oh god im so sad haha but after reading the book even though on paper, i feel like you really know them, as they have been such a big part of my life the past few years,
I was very upset when Lupin died! I was always certain that he and Tonks would be kept alive...That idea didn't really work out! I'm at least glad that they died together, though. A lot of people did die in Deathly Hallows for sure, and aww, I was sad about Dobby too, he was so sweet.
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

I guess Id pick Harry Potter, Ive seen 2 or 3 of them and their watchable, I finally watched the first twilight movie a couple of months ago and it pretty much bored me to death
#-John-#