Famous Friends

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
AutographWanter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Famous Friends

Post by AutographWanter »

Do you know anyone famous or hang out with them?

I know Emma Degerstedt (sp?) who plays Maris on "Unfabulous." We used to go to the same school and we dance at the same place.
ImageImageImageImage
Recent Successes: Jorge Garcia, Yunjin Kim, Samantha Peszek, "Billy Elliot"
Recently Sent: Stephen Daldry, Ivana Hong

Post by Guest »

I know Hilary Duffs bodygaurd Troy, he gets me good concert tickets and meet and greets hehe! A friend of mine also used to work with Rachel Mcadams in a Toronto restraunt. Thats all I got...not related to anyone super famous.
froggys_friend91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by froggys_friend91 »

Anonymous wrote:I know Hilary Duffs bodygaurd Troy, he gets me good concert tickets and meet and greets hehe! A friend of mine also used to work with Rachel Mcadams in a Toronto restraunt. Thats all I got...not related to anyone super famous.
Hey did your friend used to work at McDonalds? I read in a magazine that before Rachel was famous she worked at McDoanlds.
I wish I was friends with someone famous. That is one of my life dreams...to be friends with someone famous or have someone famous call me on the phone!!!
Maddy25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Maddy25 »

froggys_friend91 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I know Hilary Duffs bodygaurd Troy, he gets me good concert tickets and meet and greets hehe! A friend of mine also used to work with Rachel Mcadams in a Toronto restraunt. Thats all I got...not related to anyone super famous.
Hey did your friend used to work at McDonalds? I read in a magazine that before Rachel was famous she worked at McDoanlds.
I wish I was friends with someone famous. That is one of my life dreams...to be friends with someone famous or have someone famous call me on the phone!!!
Nope she worked at a place called "Futures" she said that Rachel and her worked sorta in the Bakery and that she was just as pretty then as she is now. She also said her skin is freakin perfect lol. Its nice to hear about what stars are really like...she said Rachel was so nice and always smiling!
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

I've been chatting with Emma Watson via email. I don't think I would call myself a friend or hers. I'm more of a good acquaintance.
MYChEmIcAlRoMaNcEfAn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MYChEmIcAlRoMaNcEfAn »

i know Brooke Bridges (plays claire sawyer on Neds Declassified) and i also know this magician named ron who is featured on magic shows on the discovery channel. he's not that famous though. he's a family friend.
ImageImage
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

I'm Kind Of Really Good Friends with Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley - Harry Potter) Now Ever Since He Came To My House, He Texted Me While He Was At The Hary Potter Premiere :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And I Visited His House, About 2 Weeks Ago, It's So Awesome, He's Really Kind!!

This Doesn't Really Count Because He's Not Really A Celeb, Just Good At Sport! While I Was On Holiday To Egypt I Met Keith Atkinson, (He Was On The Same Flight With Me & We Shared Lifts Whenever We Went Diving Or Windsurfin) He's The Number 1 Windsurfer In The UK, 12th In The World!

http://www.keithatkinson.com

Aimee xxx

Latest Success:
Jared Padalecki & Gisele Bundchen.

Raven-Symone

Post by Guest »

So many people hate her, but they don't know her until you have met her. um...I guess you could say I'm sort of friends with Raven-Symone, because I have met her twice and from then on we have talked several times. I wouldn't consider it being friends thought, because being friends with someone famous isn't what I really want. I have also talked to Kyle Massey.
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Famous Friends

Post by Münchausen »

Tom Hanks is my cousin but unfortunately I’ve never met him. The common denominator between the two of us is Abraham Lincoln, who is my 7th cousin.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
Rstarck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Famous Friends

Post by Rstarck »

There is a simple step to get your Score in Rice Purity Test There are 100 questions on this site This Test is Rice Purity Test is a 100-question survey that originated at Rice University .
https://www.cgmimm.com/events/rules-to- ... ine-dating