I'm seeing T Swift in concert, trying to score meet n greet!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
tim timmah27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I'm seeing T Swift in concert, trying to score meet n greet!

Post by tim timmah27 »

I was lucky enough to get tickets to see Taylor Swift in concert in Cinncinnati in March and I am trying to score backstage passes and I have 2 scenarios.

1. I have a paid membership with a website that specializes in getting people backstage passes. They post the dates of the concerts and then you request a pass for a certain date. They acquire the passes and it is based on a first come, first serve basis, so the people who request passes early, get them. :mrgreen:

2. I am contacting the newspaper saying that I am a photographer and am going to the concert and will take pictures and submit them to the paper free of charge. Once I have permission, I contact Taylor's media director saying that I work with the press and then they give me a pass. {up}

This is what I plan on doing to score a backstage pass, so hopefully one of them work because I cannot begin to explain how awesome it would be to meet Ms. Swift! What do you guys think?
IP: LeBron James, Troy Polamalu, Jennie Finch, Brady Quinn, Torri Hunter, Grady Sizemore, Eddie George, Chris Paul, Wally Szczerbiak, Daniel Gibson, Josh Cribbs, Kellen Winslow, Braylon Edwards, Ben Roethlisberger, Darius Watts, Joe Nathan, C.C. Sabathia, Victor Martinez

TTM: Shawn Johnson, Taylor Swift, Will Ferrell, Grady Sizemore, Woody Paige, The Girls Next Door, Cavalier Girls

Favorite Autos: LeBron James, Shawn Johnson, Taylor Swift, Jennie Finch, Brady Quinn, Larry Bird, Adam Sandler, Ben Roethlisberger, Troy Polamalu, Chris Paul, Maria Sharapova, Girls Next Door, Eddie George, Grady Sizemore, Ben Stiller, T.I.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I'm seeing T Swift in concert, trying to score meet n greet!

Post by miley cyrus fan »

well buddy i hope your lucky enough to get passes because like myself i know you love taylor. so good luck bud. i am also going to see taylor in may(back to back :D )

happy new year
countrygal23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countrygal23 »

im seeing her too! But in April. I would love to meet taylor! Good luck!!! 8)
~~~~~~Thanks Seb88 for my WONDERFUL siggy and crisabell for my AMAZING set!~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! im back and ready to start helping out!
tim timmah27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tim timmah27 »

it would honestly be a dream come true!!!
IP: LeBron James, Troy Polamalu, Jennie Finch, Brady Quinn, Torri Hunter, Grady Sizemore, Eddie George, Chris Paul, Wally Szczerbiak, Daniel Gibson, Josh Cribbs, Kellen Winslow, Braylon Edwards, Ben Roethlisberger, Darius Watts, Joe Nathan, C.C. Sabathia, Victor Martinez

TTM: Shawn Johnson, Taylor Swift, Will Ferrell, Grady Sizemore, Woody Paige, The Girls Next Door, Cavalier Girls

Favorite Autos: LeBron James, Shawn Johnson, Taylor Swift, Jennie Finch, Brady Quinn, Larry Bird, Adam Sandler, Ben Roethlisberger, Troy Polamalu, Chris Paul, Maria Sharapova, Girls Next Door, Eddie George, Grady Sizemore, Ben Stiller, T.I.
charlotteisabelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charlotteisabelle »

thats awesome! i hope she'll be in holland soon too..
both scenario's are very nice haha, i think you'll get that backstage pass one way or another, at least one of the scenario's gotta work!
tim timmah27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tim timmah27 »

I hope so! Thanks for the support!

xolindsey87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xolindsey87 »

I'm seeing her in March! [:
What website are you on that can get you the passes? I really want to meet her too! I just have no idea how.
http://www.freewebs.com/xolindsey87/
Recently Sent Out: Taylor Lautner VV, Nick Jonas VV
Favorite Success: the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift x4, David Archuleta x3, & Jason Ritter Q&A! (:
Recent Successes: Monique Coleman VV
tim timmah27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tim timmah27 »

xolindsey87 wrote:I'm seeing her in March! [:
What website are you on that can get you the passes? I really want to meet her too! I just have no idea how.
Its called backstage pass direct, the only thing is that you hafta pay $50 for a membership and then you request a pass for the concert that you are going to, there is no guarantee that you will get a backstage pass to see Taylor :?

ladybritney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladybritney »

A while back I got in to photography . I even spent the money and got a FAKE press pass but in my case I used it for good . It worked . It got in to a lot of places for FREE . And in my area ONCE president clinton came to visit . I was able to get in with no problem ! . Got to shake his hand & was in the company of many news people that came from Philly . Local news people thet you WOULD know . It was so kool . I would start now writting letters what ever you need to do . Maybe see if your local paper needs a free lancer . could be you
elvispresleyfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elvispresleyfan1 »

first off if your paying to get back stage passes there fake if you look at taylor swift's site they tell you how to get them.