Italian norris fan

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Sara_y_
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Italian norris fan

Post by Sara_y_ »

Hi I'm an Italian female fan of Norris and McLaren.
I became a fan of F1 by chance in quarantine because I had nothing to do then I started to see the grand prix and from there slowly I became a fan.
I like Norris' naturalness and "not hiding what you are, with your strengths and weaknesses".
With my soul I tied myself to him for the issue of depression and the importance of mental health.
I have been suffering from depression for years even though I am only 19 years old I have been through everything and I understand the importance of talking to people about mental health.
Having said that I would like to be closer to him as all the fans say that it is our dream but I understand that it is an impossible dream.
However, I do not know who will receive the letter but I want to give advice to those who will receive it.

Live life welcoming everything about it, live with passion with disappointments with ups and downs but live And fly as high as you can.

Love sara