this is for my little sister who is 12 years old

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
KatherineTaylor700
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

this is for my little sister who is 12 years old

Post by KatherineTaylor700 »

hello Kenny Ortega

my name is Katherine Taylor and I have a little sister who wants to be an actress and loves to watch your movies descendants 1,2,3 and is very good at acting out the characters in the movie especially Harry Hook. Now she was wondering if you have any Disney movies that you are filming and need an actress then let me tell you my little sister is very good for a role. if you don't believe me just ask my parents and grandparent they tell me and her that she doesn't need to take to drama because she is drama, what they mean by that is that she is very good that she can act very well at doing all the characters that she can do. if you could email me back that would be great because my sister would really love to be in one of your Disney movies. my email address would be

katherinetaylor700@gmail.com
then here is my sister's email address just in case you want to get in contact with her
etay4890@students.kleinisd.net

you can also reach me on Instagram
@KatherineTaylor2001

Regards Katherine Taylor
Rem
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: this is for my little sister who is 12 years old

Post by Rem »

This message will never make it to who you want to see it. This is a fan mail site. Giving out your email is just stupid.