DATADBASE UPDATE

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)

DATADBASE UPDATE

Poll ended at Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:51 pm

recently I have been receiving a steady flow of RTS I post it but the database indicating the address I use is no longer valid but the database never changes to inform fellow members of the wrong address, I even have post updated address and again they never insert the new address , this gets me to wonder if FANMAIL-BIZ is going down hill and ignoring members request and updates.
57%
I love this site but starting to wonder if that its not as efficient as it used to be.
43%

Total votes: 7

michaelchester
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DATADBASE UPDATE

Post by michaelchester »

recently I have been receiving a steady flow of RTS I post it but the database indicating the address I use is no longer valid but the database never changes to inform fellow members of the wrong address, I even have post updated address and again they never insert the new address , this gets me to wonder if FANMAIL-BIZ is going down hill and ignoring members request and updates.
I love this site but starting to wonder if that its not as efficient as it used to be.
MarkyG2020
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: DATADBASE UPDATE

Post by MarkyG2020 »

It's very clear that ADMIN work is TERRIBLE the last few months. People post successes that never get acknowledged. RTS don't get acknowledged thus the database isn't updated. No one is following up on all the address requests that are being submitted. Direct messages to ADMIN go unanswered. I'm starting to consider to NOT post my successes anymore on this site. I've posted over 100 in the last 2 months and I'm wondering why do I even bother?
admin
Site Admin

Re: DATADBASE UPDATE

Post by admin »

Hi everyone :)

Sorry about that :?

I'm going to reply to all your feedback :)

Fanmail 8)