Does anyone recognize this autograph?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Dsnod225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Does anyone recognize this autograph?

Post by Dsnod225 »

Hey guys. I've only been collecting ttm autographs for a few months now, and at times I've sent out very large volumes of letters. When I send my requests, I send small blank autograph cards and I organize them in a business card album. It works for me, and its something i can do together with my young daughter. Over the past few months, I've figured out better ways to keep track of who I send requests to and what I receive in return in an excel sheet, but I received one that I cannot for the life of me figure out who it belongs to!

I've sent a lot of athlete requests, but also several celebrities. Has anyone received an autograph recently that resembles the one pictured? I can't tell if the autograph was ended with a number, or if the last name ends in tyz! The return mark on the envelope was postmarked Denver, Colorado. I can't find anyone I've sent a request to in Colorado that has not already returned my request!

Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Dsnod225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Does anyone recognize this autograph?

Post by Dsnod225 »

I figured it out! It's NBA player Anthony Tolliver.
oryxandcrake
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Does anyone recognize this autograph?

Post by oryxandcrake »

Looks pretty close to me....https://www.ebay.com/itm/173033167025
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)