What countries have you been to?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
des liner

What countries have you been to?

Post by des liner »

Apart from New Zealand (its where im from and live) :mrgreen:

Ive been to

England, Scotland, France, Germany (airport only), Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia.

Thats pretty good for me because the nearest country to us is about 3 hours away!

Des

New Zealand All Blacks- 2008 Tri-Nations, Bledisloe Cup winners and world number 1 ranked! We pwn everyone in rugby!!!! Go NZ!

Most recent success:Jussi Jaaskelainen

Autographs recieved: 38, includes 11 SFM pp's.
allhahaheehee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What countries have you been to?

Post by allhahaheehee »

USA, Ireland, Walse, France, Belgum, Turkey, Germany, Mexcio, Greece, Netherlands, Spain
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

Multiple trips around the UK of course... haven't made it to Northern Ireland yet though.
Rep. Ireland (Dublin), Spain (mainland, Menorca, Majorca x 8, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Tenerife), Belgium (Brugge/Brussels), Germany x 2 (Berlin, Aachen), Netherlands, France x 2 (Montreuil, Roscoff), Portugal x 3 (Faro, Albufeira/Cavoeiro, Praia da Rocha), Cyprus (Protaras), America (Florida/Naples).

New Zealand, Austria, Japan, China, Cuba, Mexico are all on my list of places I want to see.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
des liner

Post by des liner »

Yeah, you really shoud visit NZ Osris, its just the best country i think! If you come you must visit Queenstown (Worlds extreme sports capital and its simpy the most beautiful place ever (i went ther in april this year) theres so much to do there, ook at pictures of it. You must aso visit Rotorua (very good tourist destination but not quite as good as queenstown but amazing in its own standards, and aso visit the main city Auckland because from there you can do heaps of stuff and visit rangitoto island which is an old volcano and its amazing, also visit the bay of islands where super good beaches are. Best time to come here is in summer when its quite warm especially in February. Or if you want to ski then come in August. I'd like to trave more around NZ as theres so much to do but i havent got around to it! Also if you come in winter then go see an All Blacks rugby game its just a wicked experience! I also want to go back to europe for a holiday when im 18!

Des {thumb2}

New Zealand All Blacks- 2008 Tri-Nations, Bledisloe Cup winners and world number 1 ranked! We pwn everyone in rugby!!!! Go NZ!

Most recent success:Jussi Jaaskelainen

Autographs recieved: 38, includes 11 SFM pp's.
-britneyfan-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -britneyfan- »

I've been to Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Germany, England, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Netherlands.

Latest Success: Anna Belknap
Latest Request: Taylor Swift
Favourite autographs: Britney Spears, Evangeline Lilly, Kate Winslet
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

I've been to: Canada (Vancouver, Kamloops, Jasper, Banff, Calgary) America (Florida, New York and maybe with school soon) France (Paris, Brittany, Callais, and loads other places) Spain (Tenerife when I was young, North Spain and Madrid) and could be going Belgium with the school soon.
The funny thing is that I have never had a tan :lol:
Favourite successes: Paramore, New Found Glory, Death Cab For Cutie
andrew653
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by andrew653 »

England,Ireland,Scotland,South Africa,France,Germany and wales cause that's where i live :)

Andrew653 8)
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

andrew653 wrote:England,Ireland,Scotland,South Africa,France,Germany and wales cause that's where i live :)

Andrew653 8)
Bendigedig!

Haha sorry... that's like the only Welsh phrase I know (besides Nadolig Llawen - hardly applicable in this case) and I keep using it everytime I meet a someone who's Welsh.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
andrew653
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by andrew653 »

osiris wrote:
andrew653 wrote:England,Ireland,Scotland,South Africa,France,Germany and wales cause that's where i live :)

Andrew653 8)
Bendigedig!

Haha sorry... that's like the only Welsh phrase I know (besides Nadolig Llawen - hardly applicable in this case) and I keep using it everytime I meet a someone who's Welsh.
It's great that you can speak some Welsh many people don't now anything and they live in Wales :lol:
The part of Wales i live in is very Welsh and about 50% of people here do not speak English, which i find very stupid really cause English is a popular language and we live so close to england. It does get annoying sometimes having to speak Welsh to some people and English to others.

Andrew653 8)
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

Europe:
England x2 Switzerland x2 France x1

Asia:
Mainland China x5 Japan x4 Thailand x4 Macau x3 Malaysia x2 Korea x1 Vietnam x1 Philippines X1

Others:
Austrilia x2

Have never been to The States.

Jason 8)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!