any shawn johnson(us olympic gymnast) fans here

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
jjman114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: any shawn johnson(us olympic gymnast) fans here

Post by jjman114 »

I am sooo happy with how Shawn and Nastia did tonight, the girls were flat out amazing in the all around and the announcers aid of Nastia's floor routine "This will be shown in highlight reels" or something like that. Gold for Nastia, silver for Shawn, way to go USA girls, you made us so proud tonight with your amazing talent!
Waiting on: Shailene Woodley, Victoria Justice, Charlie Ray, Mischa Barton, Alyson Stoner, Emma Roberts, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Stone, Kristen Stewart, Ali Lohan, Willa Holland, Abigail Breslin, Miley Cyrus, India Eisley, Dakota Fanning, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Rachel McAdams, Shawn Johnson (vv), Nathan Kress, David Henrie, Taylor Momsen(vv), Caitlin Wachs, Sara Paxton, Megan Park and more!

My collection includes: Francia Raisa, Carly Schroeder, Masiela Lusha, Taylor Swift, Alison Pill, Stacey Farber, Margo Harshamn, Taylor Dooley, Hayden Panettiere, Brooke Ann Smith, Jacquie Wiley, Jamie Renee Smith, Larisa Oleynik, Leelee Sobieski, Savvy and Mandy, Carlson Young,Kay Panabaker, Meaghan Jette Martin, and more!
Favorite autographs: Carlson Young(my fav!), Hayden Panettiere, Kay Panabaker (Short letter answering my questions), Taylor Dooley, Margo Harshman(sent me a page of Even Stevens script with a short letter), Alison Pill, Stacey Farber (Ellie).
des liner

Post by des liner »

Even though i dont really care about who wins or anything in the gymnastics, she is very good. I think she will do well next Olympics and get a gold.

New Zealand All Blacks- 2008 Tri-Nations, Bledisloe Cup winners and world number 1 ranked! We pwn everyone in rugby!!!! Go NZ!

Most recent success:Jussi Jaaskelainen

Autographs recieved: 38, includes 11 SFM pp's.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

welll lets not forget shawn still has two more shots at gold both are sunday in the beam and all around final so ya. and yes her and nastia are awsome i love them.
Pencebaseball9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pencebaseball9 »

I hope she gets a gold on the beam. She deserved a higher score last night but the judges leaned towards that Chinese girl that almost fell off FOUR times. Luckily the floor was a fair count.

Shawn lives an hour from me so I'm supporting her all the way.
Thanks to Hangman and Seb88 for the signature and avatar

http://www.freewebs.com/karasautos
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

i'm so proud of both of the girls! they really deserved it. shawn, c'mon bring home a gold! i know she can do it :)
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
jjman114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjman114 »

I know it's way cool to see Shawn is from Iowa, I'm from southern Minnesota and have been to the Des Moines area many times, very cool to see the midwest represented :) I watched the interview with both girls last night after the award ceremony and they are both so humble and just very great people! Oh I forgot Shawn has more chances at gold, wow how cool would it be to see both Shawn and Nastia wearing gold, go Shawn!
Waiting on: Shailene Woodley, Victoria Justice, Charlie Ray, Mischa Barton, Alyson Stoner, Emma Roberts, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Stone, Kristen Stewart, Ali Lohan, Willa Holland, Abigail Breslin, Miley Cyrus, India Eisley, Dakota Fanning, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Rachel McAdams, Shawn Johnson (vv), Nathan Kress, David Henrie, Taylor Momsen(vv), Caitlin Wachs, Sara Paxton, Megan Park and more!

My collection includes: Francia Raisa, Carly Schroeder, Masiela Lusha, Taylor Swift, Alison Pill, Stacey Farber, Margo Harshamn, Taylor Dooley, Hayden Panettiere, Brooke Ann Smith, Jacquie Wiley, Jamie Renee Smith, Larisa Oleynik, Leelee Sobieski, Savvy and Mandy, Carlson Young,Kay Panabaker, Meaghan Jette Martin, and more!
Favorite autographs: Carlson Young(my fav!), Hayden Panettiere, Kay Panabaker (Short letter answering my questions), Taylor Dooley, Margo Harshman(sent me a page of Even Stevens script with a short letter), Alison Pill, Stacey Farber (Ellie).
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

ya not to jinxe shawn but she should be able to take floor and i really hope she does, id love to see her leave with atlest one gold. i mean 2 silvers for a 16 year old is amazing but ya.
and on beam i figure sheel probally get another silver.
nastia might beat her again thou weel just have to wait and see

btw heres the link to the slideshow i made to shawn and nastia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1J_g5vMpZ4

the song i used is we are the champions by queen as both are champions
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

jjman114 wrote:I know it's way cool to see Shawn is from Iowa, I'm from southern Minnesota and have been to the Des Moines area many times, very cool to see the midwest represented :) I watched the interview with both girls last night after the award ceremony and they are both so humble and just very great people! Oh I forgot Shawn has more chances at gold, wow how cool would it be to see both Shawn and Nastia wearing gold, go Shawn!

yeaaah! :D midwest represent! :mrgreen: {thumb2}
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

I am so proud of Shawn and Nastia even with the jerky unfair judges! They still have 3 more chances each for gold!
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Anthony I think we have more in common then we give each other credit for!

Honestly, (I am a guy), but women's gymnastics is my favourite/(tied with basketball) event in the Olympics!

I was hoping Shawn would pull it off in the end, but atleast US still won the gold for the all-around with Nastia!

And how about the big scandal that some of the Chinese girls arent even 16!!!!!!!!!! They might get there medals striped.....oh well I guess we'll get Gold!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D