any shawn johnson(us olympic gymnast) fans here

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: any shawn johnson(us olympic gymnast) fans here

Post by miley cyrus fan »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:Anthony I think we have more in common then we give each other credit for!

Honestly, (I am a guy), but women's gymnastics is my favourite/(tied with basketball) event in the Olympics!

I was hoping Shawn would pull it off in the end, but atleast US still won the gold for the all-around with Nastia!

And how about the big scandal that some of the Chinese girls arent even 16!!!!!!!!!! They might get there medals striped.....oh well I guess we'll get Gold!
lol yes we do. i engoy womens gymnastics thou because i really think shawn ,nastia and alicia are all very attractive. and i have the results for the floor and vault finals guys as i watched it live this morning. and i really hope the chineese get striped of their medal.

spoilers for those who wanna watch it tonight

alicia came fourth in the vault final so no medal

and for the floor final
shawn got another silver and nastia got a bronze. shawn was actualy in the lead the whole time(she went first) but then the romanian girl who went last beat her by a point and a half. and i know shawns in the beam finals and thats her last event in the olympics right? and whats nastias last event?

the judging on the vault was really unfair and alicia deserved a medal. but the judging for the vault was relatievely fair, their were a few botched calls thou.

ps please check out my slideshow on youtube that includes both pictures of shawn and nastia. and also can somebody make me a signature with shawn and nastia and can you put the caption of the silver and gold girls. also i can have 3 siggys right?

anyway guys thanks so much
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

miley cyrus fan wrote:

and for the floor final
shawn got another silver and nastia got a bronze. shawn was actualy in the lead the whole time(she went first) but then the romanian girl who went last beat her by a point and a half. and i know shawns in the beam finals and thats her last event in the olympics right? and whats nastias last event?

the judging on the vault was really unfair and alicia deserved a medal. but the judging for the vault was relatievely fair, their were a few botched calls thou.

how do you know that?
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
xxlh2011xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxlh2011xx »

the results are on nbc olympics website :D
Live.Laugh.Love.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

sunkissed08 wrote:
miley cyrus fan wrote:

and for the floor final

how do you know that?
i watched it live this morning, on cbc.ca. and nastia has two more events shawn one more. 3 silvers for shawn even if she doesent medal on the beam she should be really proud of herself. and sunkissed i apoligize if i spoiled it for you, i put a spoiler warning but ya.
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

i really hope she can get a gold on the beam, she's amazing at it. is nastia in finals for bar and beam also?
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

sunkissed08 wrote:i really hope she can get a gold on the beam, she's amazing at it. is nastia in finals for bar and beam also?
ya nastia is in finals for bar and beam as well. shawn is not in the bars final thou but it is her weakest event.

and you know what even if shawn doesent get a gold for beam she should be proud of herself i mean 3 silvers at the olympics is amazing and you know what when she goes back to iowa ,shes gonna be a god and i bet their gonna give her first the key to the city ,and when she goes back to school sheel easily be the most popular student, in her school.

shes a really sweet kid and a super pretty girl so it would be nice to see her get a gold but even if she doesent like i said shes got alot of really nice souvenirs which im sure will help her remenber summer 2008 forever ;-) . and she techincally got a olympic gold didnt she, didnt she get something for coming first in trials? and also she helped make history in the all around so ya being part of history is awsome.
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

WHY is Nastia on for the beam? I'm sorry, but she really isn't all that great on that event (minus the all-around!). Remember the team finals?

& LOL Anthony you don't get ANYTHING for coming in first for the USA Trials...or atleast they didn't last time I saw them (I don't think I've watched them since I was like 10ish with the 2000 Olympics)...I don't watch them because I feel like I'm a jinx...Shannon Miller was (and probably still is although Shawn in probably my second!) fell on the vault (which is my fav LOL) and didn't make the team!!!!!!!!

And I almost had tickets to the tryouts this year (they were in Philly!!) But I opted not to go for some reason...I don't even remember why probably something stupid like friends HAHAHAHHAHAHAH.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:!

And I almost had tickets to the tryouts this year (they were in Philly!!) But I opted not to go for some reason...I don't even remember why probably something stupid like friends HAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

hahahahahhahaha i'm actually laughing out loud. :lol:
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

sunkissed08 wrote:

LOL I know!

And in regards to the vault...how Cheng Fei (I can't recall how to spell it and too lazy to look it up sorry) got Bronze blows my mind! She fell on her landing!

And how did Yuyang do on the floor (I think the only Chinese)...I saw she got 4th but I missed her (I started watching with Nastia because I forgot it was on!)...and these judges really have no place to be doing some of this judging!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:
sunkissed08 wrote:

LOL I know!

And in regards to the vault...how Cheng Fei (I can't recall how to spell it and too lazy to look it up sorry) got Bronze blows my mind! She fell on her landing!

And how did Yuyang do on the floor (I think the only Chinese)...I saw she got 4th but I missed her (I started watching with Nastia because I forgot it was on!)...and these judges really have no place to be doing some of this judging!
oh my gosh i know! some of the judges i swear are intoxicated. it's really unfair, i feel bad for alicia - she deserved the bronze. and i really honestly think shawn johnson deserved the gold medal for floor. her routine was more difficult then the romanian girls. yuyang did awful, she went out of bounds twice. once again, didn't deserve 4th. there were girls who deserved it over her, like the russian. (i think it was her)