any shawn johnson(us olympic gymnast) fans here

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
TheScarletPimpernel

Re: any shawn johnson(us olympic gymnast) fans here

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

I heard Yuyang was crying :o! No wonder why.

It's also extremely odd that there's proof that 3 of them aren't 16. Well the one will be 16 right after the Olympics, and the one whose missing a tooth (which apparently has another one growing in!) isn't so that makes half the team. And Yuyang is def. one of them. She looks like she's 12 :o!

Oh well! Maybe they'll get there medals stripped, maybe they won't.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:I heard Yuyang was crying :o! No wonder why.

It's also extremely odd that there's proof that 3 of them aren't 16. Well the one will be 16 right after the Olympics, and the one whose missing a tooth (which apparently has another one growing in!) isn't so that makes half the team. And Yuyang is def. one of them. She looks like she's 12 :o!

Oh well! Maybe they'll get there medals stripped, maybe they won't.

i'm hoping they get their medals stripped, it's so unfair. it's OBVIOUS an there's proof the girls are underage. it's cheating and so unfair to every other country. have you heard what they do to them? at 3 or 4ish they take them out of their houses and train them for their whole life. it's sickkk!
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

guys dont get me started about the judging, and my god did shawn ever deserve gold today. i seriously almost puked because i was so upset. and about alicia dear god she had 2 great landings and only came fourth. btw why did the russian girl get a score of zero( i watched it live today on the computer like i said and their was no commentary)
TheScarletPimpernel

In regards to the Russian girl: She started too early. Gymnasts need to get the OK from the judge (usually they wave there hand to begin), but in China they decided to use the board which had either a red light (not ready) or a green light (good to go) and she went when it was red. I think they actually said that's the first time in the Olympics they actually gave someone a 0.000 because of it too. I think you usually just get WHOLE points off, but I don't know for a fact.

And LOL I was reading something on Time.com (the magazine) about how one of the Chinese girls was missing a tooth! And they think her adult tooth hasn't come in yet.

But it is upsetting about the Chinese and their lifestyle, but now that they all technically won gold, they're considered heroes and will probably live a good life...Just like that North Korean girl who won gold on the vault. Honestly, she's probably going to live in a palace now just for winning gold. And let's not forget about how the Romanians were usually starved until recently! Not that they even have that great of living conditions either way, but no need to starve them!

And to be perfectly honest, I've only seen the highlights of Shawn's floor, and she probably could have gotten Gold if she was last. First is never a good place to be in! But honestly, the Romanian girl (was she??) who got the gold's performance was totally flawless.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

TheScarletPimpernel

jolintsai wrote:SHAWN JOHNSON RUNS WEIRD!
LOL I think Alicia runs weirder then Shawn does! Especially on the vault!

miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

well guys i got the results for todays beam finals. so if you dont wanna know what happend then dont look below

anyway im really happy to say shawn finally won a gold today in the beam finals and nastia won another silver. i watched it again live on cbc.ca and both had flawless routines and i thought nastia might edge her. it was fairly close thou and both got scores of over 16. but ya if you guys watch it tonight youll be amazed by the two of them. but yes congrats to both of them shawn with four medals and nastia with five. so they medaled in every event they were in. both are amazing, and next to micheal phelps are the two best athletes in the olympics, their definetly best looking ;-).

ps can one of you guys do me a huge favour. and make me a siggy with a pic of shawn and nastia together and caption it the real golden girls thanks so much guys.
sgv123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sgv123 »

congrats to her!
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

i am so proud of shawn. she really deserved that gold {??}
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

bump

so has anyone recieved back from shawnie yet? i havent wrote her yet so im debating whether i should.
icarlyrox624
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by icarlyrox624 »

girlsoccer6 wrote:Both Shawn and Nastia are great gymnasts. I got the chance to meet Nastia a few years back and she was the sweetest person.
ya i met her at my cheerleading competition, (she was suppoting a friend) and she was nice enough to sign autographs to people, and she was so nice! we lost by like 2 points so it made my day!! :D
Cheerleading Rox! :P
Go Twisters!