any shawn johnson(us olympic gymnast) fans here

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: any shawn johnson(us olympic gymnast) fans here

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

I love Shawn and Nastia they are my two favorites and then Alicia. I feel so sorry for her that she didn't make the floor finals. I really hope that the US women do well tomorrow and take gold.
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

ya i really hope the girls do well tommorow and ya shawn and natsia are awsome. and i also loved carly four years ago in athens, when she won the all around thats probally my all time fav olympic moment, hopefully the girls tommorow can give me another amazing memory. im still a carly fan since but shes basically fallen off the face of the earth i dont think about her all that much . il never forget the famous call after she won it all , in 76 their was nadia in 84 their was mary lou and in 2004 theirs carly patterson. but ya i know carly is trying to get a singing career going but ya i dont think its going to good ah well, sheel be able to say for the rest of her life i won a olympic gold medal and two silvers.
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

miley cyrus fan wrote:ya i really hope the girls do well tommorow and ya shawn and natsia are awsome. and i also loved carly four years ago in athens, when she won the all around thats probally my all time fav olympic moment, hopefully the girls tommorow can give me another amazing memory. im still a carly fan since but shes basically fallen off the face of the earth i dont think about her all that much . il never forget the famous call after she won it all , in 76 their was nadia in 84 their was mary lou and in 2004 theirs carly patterson. but ya i know carly is trying to get a singing career going but ya i dont think its going to good ah well, sheel be able to say for the rest of her life i won a olympic gold medal and two silvers.

carly is trying to start a singing career? and my fave olympic moment will always be when dominique moceanu completed the beam, and how happy her and bela were. dominique is my fave older gymnast. i like shawn, nastia, samantha, and bridget<3
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
girlsoccer6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by girlsoccer6 »

Both Shawn and Nastia are great gymnasts. I got the chance to meet Nastia a few years back and she was the sweetest person.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

thats cool you met nastia she seems like a sweet person and shawn seems super sweet. and sunkissed that was a good moment but come on when carly won the all around it was amazing she was only the second or third american( i cant remenber) to do it. and yes carly is trying to start a singing career she actualy released a single the other day i should give it a listen, id probally like it because its the sappy pop stuff i like. and i liked some of her other songs their pretty good. but anyway tonight i know my heart will be going a million miles a minute watching the girls and shawn is in every event but the uneven bars. what about you sunkissed do you feel nervice for the girls.?
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

yess! omg it is crazy how nervous for these girls i am. everytime one of them starts a performance i don't breathe until they dismount. and especially how they performed sunday i'll be even more crazy, although i think they were just nervous and will do better tonight. go USA gymnasts! {thumb2} {love}
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
girlsoccer6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by girlsoccer6 »

I believe Carly was the 2nd and Mary Lou was the 1st. I met Carly too and she is super nice. I'm sure the ladies will do well tonight.
xxlh2011xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxlh2011xx »

watching it right now :D
Live.Laugh.Love.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

youch what a stomach punch. shawn did great none the less and their is no shame in a silver medal at the olympics but man did this hurt, we didnt loose in a way but we didnt win either im happy with a silver but im very much dwelling on the what if alicia dosent make 2 even one of those mistkaes she made. i do feel really bad for alicia thou i must say. hopefully shawn can take the all around and erase this memory, just like carly 4 years ago. again no shame in silver, but i am quite sad with the results im ranting to my freind right now on the phone about what if what if. i have no control over this but ya it still stings.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

way to go shawn and nastia helluva perfomance tonight by both girls. both girls should really be super proud of themselfs number one and number 2 in the world.