Demi Lovato success :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lisachristine13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Demi Lovato success :)

Post by lisachristine13 »

There is no section for me to put an autograph in which I won, therefore I'm posting it here.

I had enough points on the x factor website for an autographed x factor cup signed by Demi Lovato! I received it today (1/4/13) and freaked haha

Last edited by lisachristine13 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Demi Lovato success :)

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

This is really cool!
{up}
I never knew that you could do point things on there..... Maybe I'll have to take a look at the site better, haha.
ChrisBrownsGirl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChrisBrownsGirl21 »

Wow so awesome!
mahumada
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mahumada »

That's a great addition to anyone's collection; congratulations!
SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

cute
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pj313 »

Congrats {up}
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

It's interesting that they had her sign a pepsi cup. But nice job. Does she sign regularly TTM?
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

Hatsawayfan wrote:It's interesting that they had her sign a pepsi cup. But nice job. Does she sign regularly TTM?
Nope. Sadly, she doesn't.
And they had a lot of people sign Pepsi cups....
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

congrats! that's an amazing new addition to your collection!

Side note, I live in the UK and watched all of The X Factor USA - Demi was amazing! I hope she's back next series! Britney too!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
LiverpoolFC Legend
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LiverpoolFC Legend »

That's a good thing to add to your collection. {up} {up} :D :) {up} 8)
Big Buttocks Bro?!