Rachael Stott Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Doctor Who Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rachael Stott Success

Post by Doctor Who Fan »

Absolutely amazing email success today from comic-artist Rachael Stott, who has done artwork for the Titan Doctor Who Eighth and Ninth Doctor's comics and is currently continuing on her 12th Doctor series.
She is my favourite of all the Titan Doctor Who artists - I think she captures the characters so perfectly and her artwork is stunning. She was kind enough not only to send me two signed Ghostbusters issues and a nice letter but she also included an amazing original Twelfth Doctor sketch for me which will definitely get framed! It was very kind of her to give me all this for free even with her busy art workload!
She has also drawn for Star Trek, DC, Ghostbusters, Planet of the Apes and many more.
I sent a request to the email found on her website on 27/01/17 and got a letter 14/02/17.

Envelope:

"Don't ask me who my favourite monster was because I'm sick of saying Tom Baker."
Lalla Ward

Recent successes: Deborah Watling, Sir Alan Sugar, Rylan Clark-Neal, Phillip Hurd-Wood, Martin Cort. Mostly emails but some TTMs here and there! [uk]

{star}Collecting since 15th March 2015.{star}
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rachael Stott Success

Post by caappy »

{up} {up} {up} {up} {up} {up}
admin
Site Admin

Re: Rachael Stott Success

Post by admin »

Hi Doctor Who Fan :)