David Yost (Power Rangers) RTS

Trash
bickel84
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

David Yost (Power Rangers) RTS

Post by bickel84 »

Unfortunately, my letter to David Yost came back RTS. He played Billy Cranston, the Blue Ranger, in the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I sent to a different address for him about a month ago with the same result. I saw there was another address on the forum listed for him so I figured I'd give it a shot...no luck though. I'm thinking I'm going to have to wait and see if he comes to a nearby convention and get him in person there if I can.

Sent: 1/19/17
Received: 1/30/17

Sent to:

Mr. David Yost
C/O Rogers Orion Talent
13731 Ventura Blvd
Suite D
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b61 ... kd210k.jpg
Da Bears!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David Yost (Power Rangers) RTS

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hey just a hint of advice, if you want any of the original US Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, I would find a comic con in a city near you and go meet them there..He is so nice and I met him three times already.

In 2016, I would be shocked if anyone on here got them because in order to make money in their life, they charge for a signed item. ($25-$40 depending where they are at..) Good luck to you. {up}

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
DG=LBGB
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DG=LBGB »

bickel84 wrote:Unfortunately, my letter to David Yost came back RTS. He played Billy Cranston, the Blue Ranger, in the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I sent to a different address for him about a month ago with the same result. I saw there was another address on the forum listed for him so I figured I'd give it a shot...no luck though. I'm thinking I'm going to have to wait and see if he comes to a nearby convention and get him in person there if I can.

Sent: 1/19/17
Received: 1/30/17

Sent to:

Mr. David Yost
C/O Rogers Orion Talent
13731 Ventura Blvd
Suite D
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b61 ... kd210k.jpg

Don't want to see the other post
DG=LBGB
Zen674
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen674 »

Good luck {up}
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

I got back Friday m him be t it's been about 4 years now
bethtn09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bethtn09 »

If you need anyone else from Power Rangers i'm going to a con in a few weeks i can help you out. send me a PM.i got refs.just ask Dancingirl1 :) he and i are buddies:)

David isn't going this year but others are you might want.