Taylor Swift success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
thais9802
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: Taylor Swift success!!

Post by thais9802 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:12 pm

awesome!! she had a concert in nashville yesterday youre so lucky!!! congrats

baggiedaddypig
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by baggiedaddypig » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:16 am

we all should know that famous people want to reply to dancingirl1 and nobody else omg

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 709
Collector since: 2005

Post by dancingirl1 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:10 pm

baggiedaddypig wrote:we all should know that famous people want to reply to dancingirl1 and nobody else omg

Aww Honey, no no no. That's not true at all. Did I have major success from major stars? YES. (and still have them all the show for it), but only me? No. I have the proper contacts and ways to get successes.

ALSO people spamming tons of stars in the last 2 years doesn't really help either. There have been quite a few stars that instead of signing a photo, reply with a memo that says "due to an overwhelming amount of requests, i'm no longer signing ttm anymore."

Its very difficult to get major successes nowadays. And if you someone does getta success from someone like Bruno, Cardi, Adele, or an A lister, I give me humble congrats to them. {up}

I WISH THAT WERE TRUE THOUGH LOL! :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters

lukekelley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by lukekelley » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:05 pm

I want to fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests: https://www.instagram.com/autographs.collector_/

Post by jewels1 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:43 pm

dancingirl1 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:10 pm
baggiedaddypig wrote:we all should know that famous people want to reply to dancingirl1 and nobody else omg
Aww Honey, no no no. That's not true at all. Did I have major success from major stars? YES. (and still have them all the show for it), but only me? No. I have the proper contacts and ways to get successes.

ALSO people spamming tons of stars in the last 2 years doesn't really help either. There have been quite a few stars that instead of signing a photo, reply with a memo that says "due to an overwhelming amount of requests, i'm no longer signing ttm anymore."

Its very difficult to get major successes nowadays. And if you someone does getta success from someone like Bruno, Cardi, Adele, or an A lister, I give me humble congrats to them. {up}

what? cardi b do not sign? more nor did you have feedback from her here
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}

lukekelley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by lukekelley » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:59 pm

i love it

spacedracula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Collector since: 2015

Post by spacedracula » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:10 pm

lukekelley, you are a goddamn disgrace. Stop being such a creepshow.

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 709
Collector since: 2005

Post by dancingirl1 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:34 am

jewels1 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:43 pm
dancingirl1 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:10 pm

what? cardi b do not sign? more nor did you have feedback from her here
I said "IF someone does getta success from someone like ... Cardi, or an A lister, I give my* humble congrats to them.... I said IF lol. Mot likely it wont happen.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters