Taylor Swift success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
nickey244
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Taylor Swift success!!

Post by nickey244 »

January 16 2017: Sent LOR, SASE, Picture

January 30 2017: Received signed picture and extra signed Bad Blood Postcard

address used:

Taylor Swift
Big Machine Records
1219 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212-2901
USA

Johnny [ca]

Last success: Jonathan Bennett
admin
Site Admin

Re: Taylor Swift success!!

Post by admin »

Hi nickey244 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Taylor Swift on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Either she is finally going through her mail OR someone has hired a hella-good sec. (Let's go go with my first option.) Congrats.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Tonyieta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tonyieta »

dancingirl1 wrote:Either she is finally going through her mail OR someone has hired a hella-good sec. (Let's go go with my first option.) Congrats.

I thought I read on here a while back that you had passed away?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Tonyieta wrote:I thought I read on here a while back that you had passed away?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Says the person who is illiterate and who is racist. And before you say "I'm not racist" Remember this? ==> "Little black scrawny *bastad" (you meant to spell bast*ard) (Don't believe everything you read.) Keep on hatin: I'M STILL HERE. AMEN :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Charlotte147
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Charlotte147 »

nickey244 wrote:January 16 2017: Sent LOR, SASE, Picture

January 30 2017: Received signed picture and extra signed Bad Blood Postcard

address used:

Taylor Swift
Big Machine Records
1219 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212-2901
USA

That's awesome! I have a her signature that I aquired back in '07 before she became big and your photos match her IP signature! Congrats!!
JMadigan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JMadigan »

Just sent mine in today! I hope I'm as lucky as you!

-John Madigan
Autograph Collector in New York City.

I obtain all autographs through the mail, in person or purchase through official web-store of artist.
Never purchase through e-bay and have never traded autographs.
Will always be open to trading addresses.

Last TTM Success: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Last In Person Success: Michael Bisping
Last Purchased Success: DJ Khaled

Favorite Successes Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Idina Menzel, Anthony Jeselnik, DEV, Impractical Jokers, Joan Rivers, Karmin, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Britney Spears, Broad City.

Entire Collection: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 8277574c61
Carlosredevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carlosredevil. »

JMadigan wrote:Just sent mine in today! I hope I'm as lucky as you!

-John Madigan

good luck

I'm sure you will be
Is DiamondDave a keyboard warrior in the making?
Tinaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tinaa »

In my opinion, she is not talented. I would not hang the autograph from her even in the toilet, I'm sorry.
worldchmps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by worldchmps »

Pretty close to the signed CD’s I got from her website back I’m the day. I have five cd’s signed by her she sold them for about $20 each. But her signature is actually really easy to copy. It’s just a few simple loops. Not that I would but I could do it. So it does be easy for a secretary to do it. Then again, the signature could be real but the inscription could be secretarial. For someone this big I’d like to hear from her she signs in the mail. Barring that, I’d say congratulations and just question it. I remember for her early cd’s she’d post photos of her signing them before they went on sale on her website. Maybe she was in the area and stopped by. I’d just say maybe. Short of hearing from her I’d say to submit to JSA, PSA or Beckett and see what they say. But it looks good. Sometimeses it’s obviously a fake. Can’t say that here. Hope these are real as that would be pretty amazing!