Taylor Swift success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
snowymail

Re: Taylor Swift success!!

Post by snowymail »

awesome!! she had a concert in nashville yesterday youre so lucky!!! congrats
baggiedaddypig
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baggiedaddypig »

we all should know that famous people want to reply to dancingirl1 and nobody else omg
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

baggiedaddypig wrote:we all should know that famous people want to reply to dancingirl1 and nobody else omg
Aww Honey, no no no. That's not true at all. Did I have major success from major stars? YES. (and still have them all the show for it), but only me? No. I have the proper contacts and ways to get successes.

ALSO people spamming tons of stars in the last 2 years doesn't really help either. There have been quite a few stars that instead of signing a photo, reply with a memo that says "due to an overwhelming amount of requests, i'm no longer signing ttm anymore."

Its very difficult to get major successes nowadays. And if you someone does getta success from someone like Bruno, Cardi, Adele, or an A lister, I give me humble congrats to them. {up}

I WISH THAT WERE TRUE THOUGH LOL! :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
lukekelley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lukekelley »

I want to fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jewels1 »

dancingirl1 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:10 am
baggiedaddypig wrote:we all should know that famous people want to reply to dancingirl1 and nobody else omg
Aww Honey, no no no. That's not true at all. Did I have major success from major stars? YES. (and still have them all the show for it), but only me? No. I have the proper contacts and ways to get successes.

ALSO people spamming tons of stars in the last 2 years doesn't really help either. There have been quite a few stars that instead of signing a photo, reply with a memo that says "due to an overwhelming amount of requests, i'm no longer signing ttm anymore."

Its very difficult to get major successes nowadays. And if you someone does getta success from someone like Bruno, Cardi, Adele, or an A lister, I give me humble congrats to them. {up}

what? cardi b do not sign? more nor did you have feedback from her here
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
lukekelley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lukekelley »

i love it
spacedracula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spacedracula »

lukekelley, you are a goddamn disgrace. Stop being such a creepshow.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jewels1 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:43 am
dancingirl1 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:10 am

what? cardi b do not sign? more nor did you have feedback from her here
I said "IF someone does getta success from someone like ... Cardi, or an A lister, I give my* humble congrats to them.... I said IF lol. Mot likely it wont happen.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
iNotSyd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iNotSyd »

I love that song It gave me strength :D
iNotSyd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iNotSyd »

I love that song It gave me strength :D