Leslie Caron success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AddingAddresses
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Leslie Caron success!!

Post by AddingAddresses »

Extremely happy with this one! Back in September or October of 2016 I sent a letter to the Blake Agency (NO LONGER VALID) addressed to Leslie Caron requesting an autographed photo for my upcoming birthday. I emailed them a few weeks later asking them if she had received my letter and someone who worked for the agency told me my letter was forwarded onto Ms. Caron. Today I received a signed and personalised photo from one of my favourite actresses!!!

Please don't send to the Blake agency, as it closed down in late 2016. I sent my request just before the agency closed.

Thanks very much Ms. Caron and fanmail :D {up} {??}
admin
Site Admin

Re: Leslie Caron success!!

Post by admin »

Hi AddingAddresses :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Leslie Caron
Dalzell and Beresford Ltd.
Paddock Suite
The Courtyard
55 Charterhouse Street
London
EC1M 6HA
UK

{star} Leslie Caron on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Leslie Caron success!!

Post by goldenagehollywood »

So you just wanted to show everybody what you got. But don't anybody try now. Its like me saying I got John Wayne long ago but don't try now as he is no longer with us. And while im on this rampage im sick of all the people who get autographs back but say it is a private address and they cant give it out but look at my auto anyway, Nobody really wants to see my jean harlow and Marilyn Monroe if they cant send something to that person .