Barbara Eden RTS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
peterslawford
$10 gift certificate winner

Barbara Eden RTS!

Post by peterslawford »

I didn't expect a response from Barbara as I have heard she's stopped signing TTM, but I thought I'd give it a try as I'm a huge fan of hers and find the autographs on her site to be pretty steep. I can't say I'm not disappointed though, as this is my first RTS since I started collecting and my first response of the new year. :cry: I'm going to try the Beverly Hills address as well, and if I get another RTS I'll just pay the $60 on her website.

Sent: 1/26/17
Received: 2/6/17

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0f54f89bcac ... 1_1280.png

I sent a photo, letter of request, and a self-addressed envelope to:

Barbara Eden
P.O. Box 6061-617
Sherman Oaks, CA 91413
USA

Thanks anyway, Fanmail! {??}
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
classic_ttm's
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Barbara Eden RTS!

Post by classic_ttm's »

I know it is very unfortunate that she no longer signs ttm. But I met her in person at a comic con last year, and got her autograph and got a picture with her. she is the nicest lady in the world. I bet she would still sign ttm but her manager just wants her to sign for money. Barbara would probably sign if it was up to her, but her manager tells her not to sign.
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

classic_ttm's wrote:I know it is very unfortunate that she no longer signs ttm. But I met her in person at a comic con last year, and got her autograph and got a picture with her. she is the nicest lady in the world. I bet she would still sign ttm but her manager just wants her to sign for money. Barbara would probably sign if it was up to her, but her manager tells her not to sign.
That's definitely possible! It's too bad that she isn't attending any upcoming cons here in Florida or I would definitely be there. She was at a very local con last year but I only became this deeply interested in her recently.
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
northvscart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northvscart »

She will sign if you send to her home address. Just one time though, and you will get a letter telling you not to send again. But atleast you'll get your stuff signed :)
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

northvscart wrote:She will sign if you send to her home address. Just one time though, and you will get a letter telling you not to send again. But atleast you'll get your stuff signed :)
Which address is that one? I'll definitely try it, as I only want one picture signed.
northvscart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northvscart »

peterslawford wrote:
northvscart wrote:She will sign if you send to her home address. Just one time though, and you will get a letter telling you not to send again. But atleast you'll get your stuff signed :)
Which address is that one? I'll definitely try it, as I only want one picture signed.
PM'ed you.