non-productive reply from Julie Andrews

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Pat Cross
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

non-productive reply from Julie Andrews

Post by Pat Cross »

On 9/9/11, I sent an autograph request to Ms. Andrews, including an SSAE and 3x5 card. On 11/4/11, I received a reply from her personal assistant, saying that she is no longer able to make the time to personally sign all requests, due to time time constraints. I did receive a b & w photo of her, though. Address on the letter was

P.O.B. 491668
Los Angeles, CA 90049-8668
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: non-productive reply from Julie Andrews

Post by RYAN-J »

I've still not gotten my reply from her. I'm taking it as a good sign her assistant is hanging onto it, as I sent a photo already signed by Christopher Plummer and maybe when Julie gets time she'll come in and sign it for me. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

I am also waiting on a reply from her. I am expecting the "She's too busy to reply" and I totally understand that but I would like my photos back--I hope this means they haven't been lost!

Is the B&W photo one of the PPs that they send out?

BossC
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and letter you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Julie Andrews on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Nope, because this isn't my success. It's Pat Cross's. :lol: {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15