US Attorney General Eric Holder Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner

US Attorney General Eric Holder Success

Post by DiamondDave »

Sent: LOR via email @askdoj@usdoj.govon 8/24
Received: Signed photograph on 9/1

Trolls be gone!
admin
Site Admin

Re: US Attorney General Eric Holder Success

Post by admin »

Hi DiamondDave :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
BorderBear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BorderBear »

Eric Holder should be in jail.

RIP Brian TERRY
Most Wanted: Zac Brown Band, Madonna, Faith Hill, Steve Yzerman, Wayne Gretzky,
* Any help would be greatly appreciated *

Favorites: Tim McGraw, Bob Probert, Michael Jordan, Toby Keith, Howard Stern

Waiting on: Zac Brown Band, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Kenny Chesney, lady Antebellum, DOG, Darius Rucker, Jimmy Howard, Charlie Daniels, Sharon Osborne, Jamey Johnson, George Takei, Robin Quiver, Merle Haggard, Ronnie Mund, Carrie Underwood, Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert, Billy Currington, Erik Estrada, James Earl Jones, Jasonn Hawes, Trace Adkins, Jimmy Dickens, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Crosby Stills and Nash, Steve Yzerman
Sun Devil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sun Devil »

BorderBear wrote:Eric Holder should be in jail.

RIP Brian TERRY

Right on. Glad someone else feels this way. This guy is one of the biggest crooks ever in politics. Richard Nixon has nothing on this guy. I would not cross the street for this guy's signature. Just my opinion of course ;)
vermonster802
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vermonster802 »

$hut Up...There are people who've written mass murderers on this site. Hit IT!! Keep that type of comment to yourself. Keep politics out of this site.. As I have tried too like others.
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Sun Devil wrote:
BorderBear wrote:Eric Holder should be in jail.

RIP Brian TERRY

Right on. Glad someone else feels this way. This guy is one of the biggest crooks ever in politics. Richard Nixon has nothing on this guy. I would not cross the street for this guy's signature. Just my opinion of course ;)
I didn't wanna say anything, but I agree
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

I collect many autographs from all circles, and from both political parties.
If you don't like what I collect, I say that's your right.
Collect what you want & I'll do the same, but keep your bullsh@t opinion out of my post,
and f*#K you if you can't show a little basic respect.
Trolls be gone!
Sun Devil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sun Devil »

DiamondDave wrote:I collect many autographs from all circles, and from both political parties.
Collect what you want & I'll do the same, but keep your bullsh@t opinion out of my post,

LOL. Classic. I'm in Oklahoma as well and I now understand where you are coming from. It must be hard living in a state that went Red in every county. You claim to collect autographs of both parties..that's fine. But I'm willing to bet that you side with Holder and his parties views because no self-respecting Conservative or Republican would waste their time writing to Holder. Why can't we have an opinon? I never used vulgarity, YOU did. :)

Furthermore, you should know better than anyone that when you post a "success" from a politician that you are subjecting yourself to minor criticism. So accept it and move on. Lastly, "and f*ck you if you can't show a little basic respect"??? Seriously???? What kind of respect did Eric Holder show the families of the border agents who were killed from Operation Fast and Furious? He didn't.
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Sun Devil wrote:
DiamondDave wrote:I collect many autographs from all circles, and from both political parties.

LOL. Classic. I'm in Oklahoma as well and I now understand where you are coming from. It must be hard living in a state that went Red in every county. You claim to collect autographs of both parties..that's fine. But I'm willing to bet that you side with Holder and his parties views because no self-respecting Conservative or Republican would waste their time writing to Holder. Why can't we have an opinon? I never used vulgarity, YOU did. :)

Furthermore, you should know better than anyone that when you post a "success" from a politician that you are subjecting yourself to minor criticism. So accept it and move on. Lastly, "and f*ck you if you can't show a little basic respect"??? Seriously???? What kind of respect did Eric Holder show the families of the border agents who were killed from Operation Fast and Furious? He didn't.
{up} {up} {up}
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

Both of you are a joke.
In every sense of the word.
I'm a die hard conservative, as if that really matters.
My personal opinion of Holder is poor as well, but an autograph is a collectible
even if it's nefarious. For you to question my background or political affiliation
shows your lack of intelligence and inability to maintain civil discourse.
Do I need to explain any of those words to you?
I won't explain my reasons for collecting what I collect.
Again, if you don't like it, fine.
Folks like you are intolerant, treat others poorly and have
no respect for anyone but yourselves.

F*@k both you.
Have fun at your mutual circle jerk tonight watching Road House.
You deserve one another.

You're no longer worth my time.
Trolls be gone!