Billy Joel Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Billy Joel Success

Post by Hartster »

If someone returns your photos unsigned but instead sends you a signed photo, there are two possibilities:

The person had a stack of photos already authentically signed and the handler sends them out because they are too busy or are otherwise unavailable.

The more usual possibility is that they are unavailable or unwilling to sign your material and instead sends out preprints, or has their handler sign for them.

Not saying which is the case in this instance - I don't have the knowledge to make that decision here as I don't know Joel's signature - but those are things to think about.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
Aofiesrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aofiesrock »

It's not authentic
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jayeshgadia »

Well I have what I have and happy with it !!
Best wishes everyone and happy collecting.
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jayeshgadia »

Hartster wrote:If someone returns your photos unsigned but instead sends you a signed photo, there are two possibilities:

The person had a stack of photos already authentically signed and the handler sends them out because they are too busy or are otherwise unavailable.

The more usual possibility is that they are unavailable or unwilling to sign your material and instead sends out preprints, or has their handler sign for them.

Not saying which is the case in this instance - I don't have the knowledge to make that decision here as I don't know Joel's signature - but those are things to think about.
Thank you and makes sense what have said. Cheers