Enrique Iglesias Success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Enrique Iglesias Success.

Post by jayeshgadia »

Wrote to Enrique a few times but without much success but finally i got one today in the mail. I don't know which of my request sent in the past worked but i guess one of them did. I always sent two - three pictures and a SASE with a $5 dollar enclosed for postage. I got my own envelope back and they returned the $5 too. One thing which i found a little surprising was on my SASE i had written the return address as red management, Los Angeles address which was cancelled by pen before sending it back to me so i really dont know if they forwarded it to anyone else as their address was cancelled by pen as the return address and no other address was mentioned from where the envelope came from.

enclosing the signed picture. its got smudged in one place as someone's finger touched the wet ink i guess but its still ok as most of the signature is intact. its also personalised to my name with is great too. i have checked with some other signatures on the net and it does match quite a few.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/27db3a4 ... xdro4.html

any views if anyone has his in person signature or by TTM. looks alright to me but views most welcome. In any case very happy with this success and its been a two year plus follow up.

Cheers.
Last edited by jayeshgadia on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Enrique Iglesias Success.

Post by admin »

Hi jayeshgadia :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive it please?

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Enrique Iglesias on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
evaolivia_styles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Enrique Iglesias Success.

Post by evaolivia_styles »

Hi,

Can I have an updated address for sending gifts and an autograph request to Enrique ?

The gift is pretty expensive so it really must reach him.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks !