Patton Oswalt Actor

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Patton Oswalt Actor

Post by caappy »

Patton Peter Oswalt (born January 27, 1969) is an American stand-up comedian, writer, actor and voice actor, known for roles such as Spencer Olchin in the sitcom The King of Queens, voicing Remy in the film Ratatouille and playing multiple identical brothers on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Sent him 2 photos on 12 Aug and got both back signed on 6 Sep

Patton Oswalt
Generate Management
8750 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 200
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
admin
Site Admin

Re: Patton Oswalt Actor

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Patton Oswalt on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
bigfanbigfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigfanbigfan »

I received an autograph in the mail this week and I was scared when I saw that it looked different from his usual autograph. I’m relieved to see that other recent responses have looked like the one I got back. Maybe he changed up how autograph recently? Maybe after his wife’s death? Just writes “Patton” now. OR maybe that Generate Managenent address is a phony and we’ll all getting some stranger’s best attempt at forging Patton’s autograph. Hopefully the first.
Smaointe
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Smaointe »

I was a little scared to write to him as well, as I realized that the responses looked changed, but I think the only difference is that he stopped personalizing them. He might have had an increase in requests, and not have time to write all the names. I had the pleasure of meeting him and his autograph looks like the one he gave me when I met him. If anyone has other pictures, I can compare them to mine. Hope this helps with anyone doubting authentics.
In person autographs: Peter Mayhew, Deborah Ann Woll, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Michael McMillian, Olivia Cooke, Alexander Ludwig, Charlaine Harris, Richard Hatch, David Boreanaz, Chris Warner, Marie Lu, George R.R Martin Through the Mail: Orlando Bloom, (actor), Judi Dench, Jim Davis Others I have obtained: Enya, Tim Allen, Kenny Baker, Mark Hamil, Steven Ammell.
Autographs I would like: Jodi Benson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Michael Emerson, Mary McDonnell.

writer of educational book titles for children
www.facebook.com/sarahcatscats