Joe Thomas (The Inbetweeners) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

Joe Thomas (The Inbetweeners) Success!

Post by LunaMellark »

Hello,

A couple of days after I got a reply from Blake Harrison (Neil in The Inbetweeners), today I received a reply from Joe Thomas, who plays Simon Cooper in the show! I sent Joe a photo, a LOR and a SASE and I recieved my photo signed and a small slip of paper from his agent (maybe?!) saying thank you for my letter and Joe had signed my photo.

Sent: 21/04/2016
Received: 13/05/2016

Address Used:
Joe Thomas
P B J Management Ltd.
22 Rathbone Street
London, W1T 1LG

This address is different from the database address - I guess he must have changed agencies!

Thank you! 8)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Joe Thomas (The Inbetweeners) Success!

Post by admin »

Hi LunaMellark :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Joe Thomas on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Jason E
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jason E »

Posted a LOR with a photo and an SAE to Joe Thomas at the address found on here. Today I received my photo back unsigned but with a signed postcard and letter from agency.
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Jason E wrote:Posted a LOR with a photo and an SAE to Joe Thomas at the address found on here. Today I received my photo back unsigned but with a signed postcard and letter from agency.
Congratulations!

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.