Carrie Fisher Autograph TTM

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carrie Fisher Autograph TTM

Post by Morphindel »

Here is my slightly faded IP from Carrie

Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Tony Parmesan wrote:[us] I sent a letter of request through the mail with a picture on February 3rd, 2016. I received just my picture signed back in the included SASE on February 22nd, 2016. Any thoughts on whether or not this is a real or secretarial signature? Thanks :)

address used:

Carrie Fisher
Freedom Farms
6514 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
USA
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by legendwithoutaname »

IP from when she was on Broadway
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

jedijawa99 wrote:That is 100% secretarial. Sorry - that's 99% of what she sends out. You'll notice her real signature is much bigger and fuller.
This.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

megangauer_sw wrote:I did a little research on her authentic autograph, and this looks pretty real. I am just confused because she is in London, and you sent to California, but for all we know, she might have signed it over a month ago. Looks great though!

An agent of hers could forward it to her.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

the45guy0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the45guy0 »

Tony Parmesan wrote:Thank you everyone for your responses so far. I would love to hear more opinions on the autograph. I f anyone has an in person autograph that looks like the one I got in the mail it would be cool to compare them together or apart. Thanks again :D
She charges $90 American for graphs at Convention. She does not sign for free.Even at events in Theatres in person she won't touch Star Wars stuff, just playbills
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

Come on people c fisher ttm are secretarial just like her mom ttm secretarial Debbie Reynolds.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Bendu (SW autograph expert) has confirmed that CF thru mail is sec......he's been doing SW autographs for over 30 (!) yrs so I take his word seriously.