Clark Gregg - SUCCESS! (Marvel's Agents of Shield)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TMSanders316
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Clark Gregg - SUCCESS! (Marvel's Agents of Shield)

Post by TMSanders316 »

Sent: LOR, SASE, & 2 4x6 photos [/b] on 11.23.15

To: 3 Arts Entertainment
9460 Wilshire Blvd.
7th Fl
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Received: 1 4x6 back on 2.8.16

csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Clark Gregg - SUCCESS! (Marvel's Agents of Shield)

Post by csiny1000b »

Awesome!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TMSanders316 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Clark Gregg on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
woosters
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by woosters »

I've never done this before but my niece is a HUGE fan of Clark Gregg and it would just "make her life" if I got her an autograph.

I see the instructions, but what I don't understand is how do I obtain a picture to send to get autographed?
Once again, I've never done this, but I thought always thought you could write celebrities and ask for an autograph and if you sent SASE they would have pictures already they could autograph. Didn't realize you would have to send them a picture.
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

woosters wrote:I've never done this before but my niece is a HUGE fan of Clark Gregg and it would just "make her life" if I got her an autograph.

I see the instructions, but what I don't understand is how do I obtain a picture to send to get autographed?
Once again, I've never done this, but I thought always thought you could write celebrities and ask for an autograph and if you sent SASE they would have pictures already they could autograph. Didn't realize you would have to send them a picture.
Most of us print photos at home or get them printed at a photo place. Some celebrities will send their own photo if you send a SASE, but some don't. Others will sign for you if you send your own photo but will send you a pre-print (not authentic) if you don't send a photo. For the best chance at a reply, I always send a photo and SASE.

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!