Melissa McCarthy success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Smaointe
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Melissa McCarthy success

Post by Smaointe »

Congrats did you pay for return postage or include the photo and sase?
In person autographs: Peter Mayhew, Deborah Ann Woll, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Michael McMillian, Olivia Cooke, Alexander Ludwig, Charlaine Harris, Richard Hatch, David Boreanaz, Chris Warner, Marie Lu, George R.R Martin Through the Mail: Orlando Bloom, (actor), Judi Dench, Jim Davis Others I have obtained: Enya, Tim Allen, Kenny Baker, Mark Hamil, Steven Ammell.
Autographs I would like: Jodi Benson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Michael Emerson, Mary McDonnell.

writer of educational book titles for children
www.facebook.com/sarahcatscats
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

wow!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi theman2312 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Melissa McCarthy on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

Great success. She's awesome!
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ashjackson »

Shame it was bent in half I'm sure I'm the only one who pays for the extra thick please do not bend envelopes and has all my pictures printed professionally on Fujifilm matt paper.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Ashjackson wrote:Shame it was bent in half I'm sure I'm the only one who pays for the extra thick please do not bend envelopes and has all my pictures printed professionally on Fujifilm matt paper.
You're not alone, I use reinforced plastic sheets to prevent damage, otherwise it would stigmatize the photo(s).
Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ashjackson »

fromuk2014 wrote:
Ashjackson wrote:Shame it was bent in half I'm sure I'm the only one who pays for the extra thick please do not bend envelopes and has all my pictures printed professionally on Fujifilm matt paper.
You're not alone, I use reinforced plastic sheets to prevent damage, otherwise it would stigmatize the photo(s).
I see so many people print at home and you can see the lines down the pic from a cheap printer surely having better quality paper is better and thicker paper and envelopes prevent creasing.