Dirk Benedict success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Michele Ann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dirk Benedict success

Post by Michele Ann »

cavewv wrote:
Michele Ann wrote:Yes, I do have a pic of the envelope and the sticker from the post office. I'll try to upload pics. On another note..... I'm afraid I don't have any pics of Mr. Benedict to send to him to autograph. I simply requested an autograph on a piece of paper. Is that going to be a problem? I can't imagine why it would be. Thanks
Plus its always better to send your own pictures. Some send out there own but alot dont. If you can't get pictures id at least send a 3x5 index card there pretty cheap and its better than sending nothing at all for them to sign just incase they don't send pics.

Thank you, I did end up getting pics and sending. I don't know what's going to become of them though. I hope I get an address that works. Thank you
Micha?
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Micha? »

Congratulations!
My next request an autograph abroad will already Dirk Benedict. It's nice that is proven address

https://www.facebook.com/kolekcja01/
Michele Ann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Michele Ann »

Micha? wrote:Congratulations!
My next request an autograph abroad will already Dirk Benedict. It's nice that is proven address

https://www.facebook.com/kolekcja01/
What?
Laurarmd2009
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Laurarmd2009 »

hello, I allow myself to come to you, here I explain you I sent 15 days ago a letter with photo, stamp internationnaux and a postcard as a gift but the problem is that to the address where I sent my letter was refused and will be returned to my home, but I see that on your envelope she was at Missoula MT and my letter is right now at USPS in Missoula MT so I do not know if you think that can it be given to him? thank you for your reply