SHEILA HANCOCK - SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SnapShots2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

SHEILA HANCOCK - SUCCESS!!

Post by SnapShots2015 »

82 year old Sheila Hancock is a highly accomplished British theatre, TV actress and author.
Her career has spanned over 6 decades and she was appointed Commander of the Order Of The British Empire (CBE) in the 2011 New Year Honours List.

I sat and watched the 1979 animated adaptation of The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe with my 6 year old niece recently. This was a film I grew up watching and Sheila is the voice of The White Witch. I'd forgotten how great she sounded in this role and my niece was captivated by the character. Seeing the film again after all these years transported me right back to being a kid. At the end she asked me what the witch looked like in real life. I told her I'd find a photo for her. I thought I'd write to Sheila and ask if she wouldn't mind signing a photo of herself and The White Witch.

The photo of The White Witch are a couple of screen-grabs I took from my favourite scene where she encounters a table full of woodland creatures who are celebrating their visit from Santa. She becomes so enraged, that in an instant, with one foul swoop of her wand, she turns them all to stone.

I sent 4 page LOR, 2 A4 photos and SASE.

Address: (taken from fanmail.biz)

Sheila Hancock
Independent Talent Group Ltd,
40 Whitfield Street,
London
W1T 2RH

Sent: 28/10/2015
Received: 24/11/2015
Turnaround: 3 Weeks 6 Days.

Received both photos autographed, one personally, plus a Thank You card from Sheila in my SASE.

Very pleased with this success. Something to show my niece. :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: SHEILA HANCOCK - SUCCESS!!

Post by admin »

Hi SnapShots2015 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sheila Hancock on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)