Mark Hamill Amazing Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Garakplainsimple
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Mark Hamill Amazing Success!

Post by Garakplainsimple »

This is very cool. I tried my luck today and sent him a letter, trading card, and SASE. We shall see what comes back...
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

That's very cool! Mark is a great guy. I sent to his home a few years back and not only did he sign my photo, but he also wrote out a two paragraph, hand-written letter to me (which he also signed and drew a picture of himself on). It absolutely made my year :D
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

Thank you guys! :) Garakplainsimple, good luck! He is really great! Münchausen, I think this has made my year too! It is unbelievable! :D
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

i am jealous also, cause i would love to get his to add to my Star Wars Wall. I named my son after Luke Skywalker. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

supertoneman wrote:i am jealous also, cause i would love to get his to add to my Star Wars Wall. I named my son after Luke Skywalker. {up}
Haha don't be! Just do it and write him too, there is no try! ;)
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
MorganatorP
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MorganatorP »

Hey there! That's a really nice success! I really want to write to Mark too, and was wondering what adress you used. Did you just used the address from the database or a private?
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

MorganatorP wrote:Hey there! That's a really nice success! I really want to write to Mark too, and was wondering what adress you used. Did you just used the address from the database or a private?
Thanks! I sent you a PM :)
anarky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anarky »

Amazing success, and thought I would post this: http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-ham ... se-2015-12

Mark Hamill himself is now authenticating his own signatures to put the forgeries out into the open, to help true fans from getting ripped off. Very cool of him.

Also, was the success from the address from the fanmail.biz address listed, or private? Any help would be great, and may the force be with you all! Cheers
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. - Tyler Durden
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

anarky wrote:Amazing success, and thought I would post this: http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-ham ... se-2015-12

Mark Hamill himself is now authenticating his own signatures to put the forgeries out into the open, to help true fans from getting ripped off. Very cool of him.

Also, was the success from the address from the fanmail.biz address listed, or private? Any help would be great, and may the force be with you all! Cheers
I saw and it's SO COOL! And you won't believe it, I was going through his tweets and I saw someone else posted the picture I posted here asking him if it was the real deal, and check this out:

Confirmed by Hamill himself! I am BEYOND THRILLED! :)

I used a private address, although it seems that there are replies coming back from his address on the database. Good luck and may the Force be with you!
professor_slendercat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by professor_slendercat »

renef09 wrote:
MorganatorP wrote:Hey there! That's a really nice success! I really want to write to Mark too, and was wondering what adress you used. Did you just used the address from the database or a private?
Thanks! I sent you a PM :)
I've been thinking about sending one as well. Are you willing to PM it to me too? (I can understand if you say no since it is a home address)