Michelle Ryan Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stev1eb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Michelle Ryan Success

Post by stev1eb »

I sent a request letter, s.a.e and 3 photos to Michelle on 12/10/15 and received them back signed 20/10/15.
I used the following address;

c/o United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE

Jasonm1970
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Michelle Ryan Success

Post by Jasonm1970 »

They're great, I keep meaning to send to her but other successes from friends kind of inspire me.
To this day I am still waiting for the postman, it's nearly 3 weeks since I had anything and 2 of my items are currently lost in transit.
Say Something Nice!
stev1eb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stev1eb »

Give it a go she only took little over a week to reply {up}
I've been collecting autographs for years but only just figured out how to put my successes on here :lol:
Regarding your lost in transit it's a chance you take. I've lost a few as well, but overall my success rate is pretty good.
Then again there's been a couple that I assumed I lost only to show up nearly 2 years later, signed.
We have to have patience (so the wife tell me) and Good Luck.
Jasonm1970

Post by Jasonm1970 »

stev1eb wrote:Give it a go she only took little over a week to reply {up}
I've been collecting autographs for years but only just figured out how to put my successes on here :lol:
Regarding your lost in transit it's a chance you take. I've lost a few as well, but overall my success rate is pretty good.
Then again there's been a couple that I assumed I lost only to show up nearly 2 years later, signed.
We have to have patience (so the wife tell me) and Good Luck.
I waited 2 years for Sally James from Tiswas....never expected to see it again and then all of a sudden, came in from the shop and there she was.

ImageSally James by Jasonm25870, on Flickr
Say Something Nice!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi stev1eb :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Michelle Ryan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
stev1eb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stev1eb »

Nice one !
I got two from Sally James but I don't think I waited 2 years.
Mine was Dennis Waterman, I sent a Minder & Sweeney photo and I thought I'd lost them both then one morning I got both back signed.
I then thought as I had both I'd take a chance on George Cole signing the Minder one. As you can see I wasn't disappointed :D
As Minder is one of my favourite programmes I also wrote to Glyn Edwards (Dave the Barman) and he signed for me as well.

Jasonm1970

Post by Jasonm1970 »

stev1eb wrote:Nice one !
I got two from Sally James but I don't think I waited 2 years.
Mine was Dennis Waterman, I sent a Minder & Sweeney photo and I thought I'd lost them both then one morning I got both back signed.
I then thought as I had both I'd take a chance on George Cole signing the Minder one. As you can see I wasn't disappointed :D
As Minder is one of my favourite programmes I also wrote to Glyn Edwards (Dave the Barman) and he signed for me as well.

I might try Dennis with a Minder and Sweeney one after Christmas, I've got about 24 requests out at the moment and I want to get a few back before I send any more out.
My postman isn't very forthcoming at the moment, walks past with a grin on his face as if to say "not today matey"
Say Something Nice!
stev1eb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stev1eb »

I've got about 1/2 a dozen on the go atm I don't send out as many now as I used to. I go through phases, if I go a while with no responses I get a bit disheartened and slow down. Then when I start getting responses again I get my mojo back and start writing again. :lol: Not like the old days when I'd send out loads per week.
Jasonm1970

Post by Jasonm1970 »

stev1eb wrote:I've got about 1/2 a dozen on the go atm I don't send out as many now as I used to. I go through phases, if I go a while with no responses I get a bit disheartened and slow down. Then when I start getting responses again I get my mojo back and start writing again. :lol: Not like the old days when I'd send out loads per week.
I think it's like that with me, I send a few out....some I know will take months and I expect it to be a long time. Others that allegedly take a short while end up taking ages and when I see other people getting them back before I do, it really gets me going and thinking why can't I have mine on that day.

It's either that or I see something that someone posts up, I get inspired and send anyway because I want one.
Yesterday my friend was at Wales Comic Con and I got her to get me a personalised Wendy Padbury, she was on one of the tables looking after a couple of the guests and Wendy was the main one she was looking after.
When it comes in the post, I'll chuck it on here for all to see. I'm expecting some spammer to slag my stuff off as they sometimes do...but hey ho, such is life.
Say Something Nice!
stev1eb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stev1eb »

Don't take any notice of them, there's always someone out there who tries to spoil your enjoyment.
I have found autograph collecting a great hobby,great fun and exciting when you get a success drop through the letterbox.
As you say though the waiting can also be annoying and frustrating. Drive me nuts sometime :shock: :lol:
Good Luck with your collecting