Tom Kelly ( Doctor Who Success)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jasonm25870
$10 gift certificate winner

Tom Kelly ( Doctor Who Success)

Post by Jasonm25870 »

I sent 3 of my VHS covers to Tom Kelly who had done the episodes before he appeared in Sapphire And Steel, he played a couple of guards and an alien.

Face of Evil already signed by Louise Jameson

Sent to VoiceWorks, 147 Bermondsey St, London , SE1 3UW

and a little note saying thanks for writing

and the all important envelope. Maybe this month is going to be good.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Tom Kelly ( Doctor Who Success)

Post by admin »

Hi Jasonm25870 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tom Kelly on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

\Fanmail 8)
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

nice!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
theman1223
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theman1223 »

Very cool!!! :D
Favorite ttm: Mary Costa

Favorite ip: Erica Mason
Jasonm25870

Post by Jasonm25870 »

Just shortly after I posted these I got a PM off some guy who I have since blocked , asking me why I bothered.
The reason I bothered is because I have the damned things and want them to be signed. When I get some more money, I'll be sending some off to Louise Jameson, she's signed one of those but I've got all the rest that she hasn't signed, it only adds up to 5 items.
The Sun Makers happens to be her favourite story out of all the ones she did on Doctor Who....
I am becoming a fan of multiple signed VHS / DVD covers. My friends are impressed when they come round and always ask if I've had anything back lately.
JoshC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JoshC »

Jasonm25870 wrote:Just shortly after I posted these I got a PM off some guy who I have since blocked , asking me why I bothered.
The reason I bothered is because I have the damned things and want them to be signed. When I get some more money, I'll be sending some off to Louise Jameson, she's signed one of those but I've got all the rest that she hasn't signed, it only adds up to 5 items.
The Sun Makers happens to be her favourite story out of all the ones she did on Doctor Who....
I am becoming a fan of multiple signed VHS / DVD covers. My friends are impressed when they come round and always ask if I've had anything back lately.
I always think it's nice when actors receive fan letters, and let's be hones, who doesn't love a signed cover?

Best of luck with Louise, she's apparently pretty good with fan mail
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

Jasonm25870 wrote:Just shortly after I posted these I got a PM off some guy who I have since blocked , asking me why I bothered.

Why would some guy pm you asking you why you bothered for?
Jasonm25870

Post by Jasonm25870 »

Towie96 wrote:

Why would some guy pm you asking you why you bothered for?
He just did, I went on to see how many views there were or replies had been left and I found a pm from a guy called Morphindal....no idea who they are but I reckon they should get a grip. They're my things, if I want them signing. I will get them signed

My original Tom Kelly success below

timsaucier

Tom Kelly MLB Manager

Post by timsaucier »

Sent index cards to the address in the data base note was returned saying he does not sign index cards but did send a signed baseball card
Tonyieta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tonyieta »

How long did it take for you to get this after you sent it off?
Was it weeks or months or did it take a few years?