Britney Spears -- success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancinggirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears -- success

Post by dancinggirl »

My Point proven. lol.
XXOO!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Thanks for making a separate account just to talk to me. That shows you are a fan of mine lol. I love it. I reply to all my fans; You can also message me. I like PM's too. Anyways have a good week. :)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancinggirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancinggirl »

Thanks for making a separate account just to talk to me. That shows you are a fan of mine lol. I love it. I reply to all my fans; You can also message me. I like PM's too. Anyways have a good week. :)
XXOO!
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Craig911 wrote:make up and botox plus whatever else she injects into her face does wonders. not ugly but i'd definitely need a few beers before bedtime

Well in a few years time she will be 40.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Exactly, I mean the difference between Britney and other celebs is when Britney doesn't seem to care to be all nip tucked and 'botxoed' up. Now, don't get me wrong; she did try Botox back in the day, but she was younger. IDK why she would try it then, but who knows. But I give her props for not trying to look "younger" and just using the materials that on the earth.

And to the people who say "only makeup, etc." no one looks the same. And you are very delusional if you think they look the same with out makeup. But I understad, everyone wants to be rougher on Britney. Keep hatin LOL!

Including Britney.

But when Britney is MADE UP (like all the female stars, she looks great.) Her 2 weeks ago. :)

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancinggirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancinggirl »

Hmm interesting. just because it matches, that doesn't make the autograph authentic. I mean there could always be a chance that the sec is THAT good at signing her name
XXOO!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dancinggirl wrote:Hmm interesting. just because it matches, that doesn't make the autograph authentic. I mean there could always be a chance that the sec is THAT good at signing her name
Wise words from the KING :)
clare1357
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clare1357 »

Craig911 wrote:make up and botox plus whatever else she injects into her face does wonders. not ugly but i'd definitely need a few beers before bedtime

She has confessed to having lip and face injections in an interview 2 years ago.
Please add this guy on facebook
He needs all the friends he can get

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005966229703
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeonCamilleri »

Stop bumping old threads !
Most Recent Success : Adam West

Waiting For: Bette Midler,Tim Cook,Dan Castellaneta,Seth MacFarlane,Robert Englund,Maggie Smith,Nick Jonas,Rod Stewart,Liza Minnelli,Tim Burton,Aretha Franklin,Lionel Richie (P.A.),Celine Dion (P.A.) x2,Quincy Jones (P.A.),Oprah Winfrey (P.A.), Jim Parsons, Kevin Hart,Idina Menzel,Alice Cooper,Craig Federighi, Phil Schiller,Jony Ive,Dan Riccio,The Jacksons,Bette Midler,Cher,Larry King,Jackie Chan,Ed Sheeran,Jessie J,Brian May(x2),Stevie Wonder,George Martin,Whoopi Goldberg,Eddy Cue,James Earl Jones(x2),Sam Smith,Tom Hanks,Emma Watson,Al Pacino(x2),Bruce Willis,Macklemore,Ryan Lewis,Adam West(x3),Bruce Springsteen,George Lucas,Jennifer Hudson,Reggie Fils-Aime(x2)

Most Wanted: Celine Dion,Tim Cook,Seth MacFarlane,Michael Jackson,Amy Winehouse,Steve Jobs
Dancinggirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dancinggirl1 »

clare1357 wrote:

She has confessed to having lip and face injections in an interview 2 years ago.

That link is horrible who is it?
There will ALWAYS be students (dancingirl2), but I AM THE TEACHER!   ;-)