Tom Coughlin - New York Giants Coach Personalized Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
air44bg
$10 gift certificate winner

Tom Coughlin - New York Giants Coach Personalized Success!!

Post by air44bg »

I am a life long NY Giants fan so I was thrilled with this success. On 7/5/15 I sent (2) 4 x 6 photos, SASE & LOR to Tom Coughlin at:

New York Giants
Attn: Tom Coughlin
Metlife Stadium
102 Route 120
E. Rutherford, NJ 07073

On 7/31/15 I received both photos back, one personalized and signed, the other not, and a note on Giants letterhead apologizing that because of his busy schedule, the Coach can only sign one item. This means I will just have to send the other one back! :)

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures
My autographs can all be seen on my pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/air4423/my-autograph-collection/
Many of the autographs are sports, I have just recently been working on Celebrities.
Some of my favorites so far are Betty White, Chevy Chase, Tom Selleck, Bob Newhart, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Paul Goldschmidt, Reggie Jackson, Frank Gifford, Teri Garr, Ed Asner.

Wish list - Jennifer Aniston, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Strahan, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom Coughlin - NFL NY Giants Coach Personalized Success!

Post by Uncle Sam »

Great success from an amazing coach! Looking forward to the season!
Uncle Sam
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tom Coughlin - New York Giants Coach Personalized Succes

Post by admin »

Hi air44bg :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} New York Giants on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
rcheber76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rcheber76 »

Should I mail to quest diagnostic or met life? My son wants to send a photo to Odell Beckham.

How did you choose the quest diagnostic address?????

Thanks,

Ryan Hebert
air44bg

Post by air44bg »

rcheber76 wrote:Should I mail to quest diagnostic or met life? My son wants to send a photo to Odell Beckham.

How did you choose the quest diagnostic address?????

Thanks,

Ryan Hebert
Well, Quest is basically in MetLife parking lot, so I believe the mail gets to them either way. I sent out OBJ before Coughlin, so I guess there will be quite a wait, if ever. So far I've gotten Eli, Coughlin and Weatherford. There's still a couple weeks of pre-season left, so I think it would be safe to send it to Quest, but if you wait too much longer, I would just go with MetLife... although honestly, I think either will work at any time (if the chosen player actually responds). Good luck.. hope we both get OBJ! :)
My autographs can all be seen on my pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/air4423/my-autograph-collection/
Many of the autographs are sports, I have just recently been working on Celebrities.
Some of my favorites so far are Betty White, Chevy Chase, Tom Selleck, Bob Newhart, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Paul Goldschmidt, Reggie Jackson, Frank Gifford, Teri Garr, Ed Asner.

Wish list - Jennifer Aniston, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Strahan, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley