Mark Harmon Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Csurvivor7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mark Harmon Success

Post by Csurvivor7 »

I sent a LOA, SASE and Photos (x2) to Mark Harmon the last week of May.
I sent it to this address:
Mark Harmon
Wings Production Inc
2236-A Encinitas Blvd
Encinitas, CA 92024

I was very excited to receive this success as all the letters I sent to the studio just ended up in Pre-Prints of the casts. Which was great and they went out of their way including addressing it to my Dad and putting "Don't open till your Birthday'. However, none of the letter reached the actual actors then. I'm thinking that may have been because they aren't filming right now? I may try again when they go back to filming.

I am thrilled with these though:

2015 Successes: Stockard Channing, Martin Sheen, Mark Harmon, NCIS Casts Pre-Print (x3 - Current, w/Ziva, w/Cait),
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mark Harmon Success

Post by admin »

Hi Csurvivor7 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mark Harmon on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Congrats! Mark it terrific to fans!

I haven't seen an authentic reply via the NCIS set in a while.

BossC
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

NICE!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
mantas
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by mantas »

BossC wrote:Congrats! Mark it terrific to fans!

I haven't seen an authentic reply via the NCIS set in a while.

BossC
yep me too... I wait since two years of any success from 2 different set addresses...nothing. :cry:
scoobydoo378
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by scoobydoo378 »

Around 2008 I sent a letter asking to see if Mark Harmon could get just a copy of the 2 episodes of J.A.G. for me. I also also if he could sign my 3 dvd covers for me and where I could send them. I also asked if he could send me an autographed picture. What I got back was 2 different autographed photo's and an autographed script. The names even included the stunt doubles and guest stars of that episode. The episode was #089, "Grace Period". There was a small note attached to the script, it said "WE have no access to dvd's, but maybe this will be a good substitute." Mr. Harmon signed my 3 dvd covers and sent them back with the 2 pictures.