AUTHENTIC DICK VAN DYKE TTM SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
MGonzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

AUTHENTIC DICK VAN DYKE TTM SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MGonzo »

Unheard of AUTHENTIC Dick Van Dyke TTM success!!!!!!!!!!! I've done hours and hours of research on Dick Van Dyke as he is my very favorite actor and I got one of his typical 'God bless, DVD' photos many years ago. Since then I have grown to enjoy his work and respect him much more than I used to. I read his autobiography and sent it to him along with a letter that was truly from my heart. Today I got it back authentically signed and even with a couple words referring back to the letter I sent!!!!! I am absolutely ecstatic about this success from one of my heroes!!!!!

I don't know if the typical TTM response from Dick Van Dyke is secretarial or not, but this one is absolutely authentic!!! So don't give up on your letter!!

Time: Approx. May 10, 2015 - June 2nd, 2015
Used the Malibu address in the system.

Edit: I figured out how to upload the photos!
Last edited by MGonzo on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: UNHEARD OF AUTHENTIC DICK VAN DYKE TTM SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by fromuk2014 »

MGonzo wrote:Unheard of AUTHENTIC Dick Van Dyke TTM success!!!!!!!!!!! I've done hours and hours of research on Dick Van Dyke as he is my very favorite actor and I got one of his typical 'God bless, DVD' photos many years ago. Since then I have grown to enjoy his work and respect him much more than I used to. I read his autobiography and sent it to him along with a letter that was truly from my heart. Today I got it back authentically signed and even with a couple words referring back to the letter I sent!!!!!

I don't know if the typical TTM response from Dick Van Dyke is secretarial or not, but this one is absolutely authentic!!! So don't give up on your letter!!

http://s571.photobucket.com/user/MGonzo93/library/
(My pictures are in the link!! Sorry, can't figure out how to embed them in this post.)

Prime example of going the extra mile to obtain a hard to get celebrity, congratulations on getting your book signed.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

That is great.. something very special for you to treasure... He is one of the best at his craft...
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason1980s »

Great job. That's something special that very few will ever obtain. I'm sure he enjoyed getting more than the usual photo request.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
YankeeFan123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by YankeeFan123 »

jason1980s wrote:Great job. That's something special that very few will ever obtain. I'm sure he enjoyed getting more than the usual photo request.
I'm sure It did go straight to his secretary, but since the letter was so good, he/she brought it too him and he actually signed it.

Congratulations on your success. One of few to receive an authentic Dick van Dyke TTM success. {up}
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

Dyke is a easy autograph..I have goy his auto 5 different times
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

mikesautos wrote:Dyke is a easy autograph..I have goy his auto 5 different times

Yes but yours won't probably be real. As you are an amature at this hobby. You know Jacksh!t. Haha.
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AUTHENTIC DICK VAN DYKE TTM SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Towie96 »

MGonzo wrote:Unheard of AUTHENTIC Dick Van Dyke TTM success!!!!!!!!!!! I've done hours and hours of research on Dick Van Dyke as he is my very favorite actor and I got one of his typical 'God bless, DVD' photos many years ago. Since then I have grown to enjoy his work and respect him much more than I used to. I read his autobiography and sent it to him along with a letter that was truly from my heart. Today I got it back authentically signed and even with a couple words referring back to the letter I sent!!!!! I am absolutely ecstatic about this success from one of my heroes!!!!!

Edit: I figured out how to upload the photos!
Congratulations. Great authentic success!
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

mikesautos wrote:Dyke is a easy autograph..I have goy his auto 5 different times
Yeah, um, the key word here is "authentic". That is why it was repeated so often.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AUTHENTIC DICK VAN DYKE TTM SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mikesautos »

All of my signed photos are Authentic Moron..They were signed IN PERSON...By the way ...yors are very slopy looking ...Guess his Autos Looks bad now because he older...