Rachel McAdams - Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rachel McAdams - Success

Post by WaltG123 »

cdlawlor wrote:
WaltG123 wrote:She's on multiple "Potential Sec" lists.
Is she really? Hmm I'm going to have to research this... booo
Personally, I don't know about some of those lists, honestly. John Carpenter pops up on 'em too, without a shred of proof.

I just believe in educating people.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Huh? I've never seen her on one.
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Jaffer wrote:
Ok...? Um, that's nice, I guess?
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

Jaffer wrote:
Ignore WaltG123 he's only been on forum 2 weeks and he's the new forum troll winner for may 2015. :D

Congrats Walt. {up}

If you keep being negative and trolling and talking bullocks then you might win June 15 too..............
NB
Barbie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Barbie »

cdlawlor wrote:Sent LOR, SASE and two 8×10 photos on February 24th, 2015. On May 2nd, 2015 I received both of my photos returned autographed and personalized from Ms. McAdams. Love her! Seriously, what woman doesn’t love The Notebook. :)

Address Used:
Magnolia Entertainment
9595 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 601
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-2506

Please see below for link to photo:

Is that adress still up to daite?
cdlawlor
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cdlawlor »

I believe the address is still good. It hasn't been changed in the database.
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
loucor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by loucor »

Very cool! I've PMed you about something, hope you don't mind :)