Lana Parrilla

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
shinshia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lana Parrilla

Post by shinshia »

I just got the a signed photo from Lana Parrilla! I was expecting an autopen "keep dreaming" one, but this looks like authentic I think? She didn't use the photo I sent (I swear I didn't send an inappropriate photo)
I sent on 1/4/2015, attached with a letter, 1 photo and 5 international reply coupons. It's pretty fast, at least faster than I expected.
You can see the address I used in the photo.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
mynameisjoe1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lana Parrilla

Post by mynameisjoe1234 »

From what I have read on here, Spanky Taylor autographs aren't real.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

I have read the same thing..
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi shinshia :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Lana Parrilla
The Spanky Taylor Company
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

{star} Lana Parrilla on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Guess she has more than one autopen signature because all autographs from spanky taylor company are autopens.But since they didn't use your photo maybe this one is a preprint.
shinshia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shinshia »

johnnylightninglives wrote:Guess she has more than one autopen signature because all autographs from spanky taylor company are autopens.But since they didn't use your photo maybe this one is a preprint.
That's what I think too! It looks like presign to me. If they use autopen, why can't they use my photo instead...? I am now curious to know how they decide to give out presign or auto-pen.
wongcastle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wongcastle »

I believe that some of you may need to rethink your assumptions about how the picture distribution process actually works. I'm repeatedly noticing complete bafflement surrounding this subject.

First of all, the celebrities are usually not sitting around at the addresses indicated, waiting to fulfill people's request on demand. The addresses indicated may not even be the locations of the autopen machines.

Actual signatures are probably done in batches, as most likely are autopen signatures. If so, the contact staff would only have to insert the pictures into envelopes for return to fans.

This is also how pre-prints are probably done. The contact staff probably assumes that many people would rather have a quick return with a standardized item, as opposed to an indeterminate wait for something personal.

Just my opinion on how the process works.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

shinshia wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:Guess she has more than one autopen signature because all autographs from spanky taylor company are autopens.But since they didn't use your photo maybe this one is a preprint.
That's what I think too! It looks like presign to me. If they use autopen, why can't they use my photo instead...? I am now curious to know how they decide to give out presign or auto-pen.
No its not a presigned photo...It is either a autopen which is done by a machine or it is a preprint which is basically a copy of a signature,Nothing from spanky taylor is or ever has been presigned or hand signed by the celebrity in any way.
shinshia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shinshia »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
shinshia wrote:
No its not a presigned photo...It is either a autopen which is done by a machine or it is a preprint which is basically a copy of a signature,Nothing from spanky taylor is or ever has been presigned or hand signed by the celebrity in any way.
Ah ok! I was expecting autopen anyway :)
stormyweathers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stormyweathers »

I thought you said the spanky taylor address was autopen. Because in the pic you said it might be her righting and you said that we can see the address in the pic and its spanky taylor.