Tom selleck autograph and socks success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tom selleck autograph and socks success.

Post by Imortalmindz »

Gwynethdestiny wrote:Awsone some reply & photo!
I noticed your follower hasn't posted on here!

She mustn't like Tom Selleck :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've no idea if she likes Tom selleck or not but she's reading this now as i type. How spooky is that. Lol. :lol:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:I've no idea if she likes Tom selleck or not but she's reading this now as i type. How spooky is that. Lol. :lol:
You are you trying to make her look bad. No she isnt. lol.

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:I've no idea if she likes Tom selleck or not but she's reading this now as i type. How spooky is that. Lol. :lol:
You are you trying to make her look bad. No she isnt. lol.

She was last online 1 min ago :mrgreen:
She's there everywhere I go. You don't have a clue.
She has me paranoid

I'm off out to a bar for a pint. Chow for now :D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:She was last online 1 min ago :mrgreen:
She has me paranoid

I do have a clue because I refreshed the page and stayed on it to see. This is a forum, so you will "run into" the same users in threads. Deal with it. You don't have any other choice. THAT or leave the forum. And you nor her wanna leave the forum. Paranoid online? That is ridiculous and you know it lol!! So just stop making up lies.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
She has me paranoid

I do have a clue because I refreshed the page and stayed on it to see. This is a forum, so you will "run into" the same users in threads. Deal with it. You don't have any other choice. THAT or leave the forum. And you nor her wanna leave the forum. Paranoid online? That is ridiculous and you know it lol!! So just stop making up lies.

No good taking to you anymore as your taking her side without knowing the facts. And whatever I say you will still take her side. I will ignore you from now on.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:No good taking to you anymore as your taking her side without knowing the facts. And whatever I say you will still take her side. I will ignore you from now on.
TRUE, but ONLY because you didn't show me any proof. I already said that remember? Know that you can always message me. {up}
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
She has me paranoid

You only have to click on her profile to see she's been last watching at 1.18am which is 5 mins ago. You don't know the facts so your wrong and guessing I am a liar. That's ok tho. I have no issue with you. I quite like you but take her side it's fine with me. But honestly dg you are really wrong. But that's ok {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:You only have to click on her profile to see she's been last watching at 1.18am which is 5 mins ago. You don't know the facts so your wrong and guessing I am a liar. That's ok tho. I have no issue with you. I quite like you but take her side it's fine with me. But honestly dg you are really wrong. But that's ok {up}
Again, she has shown me proof so how could i believe you if you didn't send me any proof? Thats an honest, sincere question.
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:You only have to click on her profile to see she's been last watching at 1.18am which is 5 mins ago. You don't know the facts so your wrong and guessing I am a liar. That's ok tho. I have no issue with you. I quite like you but take her side it's fine with me. But honestly dg you are really wrong. But that's ok {up}
Again, she has shown me proof so how could i believe you if you didn't send me any proof? Thats an honest, sincere question.
I don't need to show you what she messaged me. I have deleted all my messages anyway. Besides it has nothing to do with you the private conversations I have had with her. I don't need to message you what she has said to me as it has nothing to do with you. You needn't get involved. But you've made your mind to interfere and take her side without knowing the true facts. So there be it. Lol
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Well I do have the true facts from her. Ive seen messages from her and you... and you keep doing what she is asking you to stop doing.. And very convenient that you "deleted you messages." lol. but okay .