Jeremy Clarkson Personal Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
thomasmossy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jeremy Clarkson Personal Success

Post by thomasmossy »

Yes I did but if I continue he will get loaded with requests :D . I would delete it but admin won't let me, but if you are really interested, as I said before, you only need to type into Google, 'Jeremy Clarkson House'. No rocket science needed.
smitashivaram
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smitashivaram »

Hi,

I would like a personalized autograph for a friend who absolutely loves Jeremy Clarkson as a present for his birthday. I am new to soliciting/collecting autographs and would appreciate any help in this matter. Can someone please help me with the address? I have looked online but an unable to get a recent private address and as he doesn't work for Top Gear anymore, the address listed here is outdated.

Thanks in advance,
Smita
erin.milligan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by erin.milligan »

Hi Kadzi!
I know I'm very late on this reply considering you posted this months ago. Me and my boyfriend are huge fans of Jeremy and Top Gear. Our anniversary is coming up and I would love to have a signed picture because it's what he's been wanting for so long. I want it to be to his personal address because I want to frame the envelope and everything with it. I completely understand if you've been swarmed with people asking you for the address but if it isn't a trouble could you send me a PM of it. Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)
Erin
Morphendil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphendil »

Awsome success :)

I used to love him on top gear. It's so sad he got sacked for punching that Nasty man.

Boo boo
Current Autographs collected: jimmy saville. Rolf Harris. Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Brian Warner, Franz Ferdinand, Karl Pilkington, George A Romero, Summer Glau, Juliet Landau, Paul Freeman, I love dicks Sibel Kekilli, Antony Head, John Hurt, Carey Mulligan, Ken Dodd. Duncan Jones, Bryan Cranston (PP), Judi Dench, Wes Craven, Natalie Dormer, Stephen Merchant, Anne Hathaway (pp), Sigourney Weaver, Carrie Henn, Neve Campbell, Rose Leslie, billy fartpants Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Betty bum kicker Richard O'Brien

Fingers crossed for: Terry Wogan fake wonton billy wonks Jay Baruchel, Lucy Liu, Maisie Williams, Gemma Chan, Nicole Kidman, Gwendoline Christie, Mel Brooks, Chloë Grace Moretz