Charlie Duke Astronaut .. Moon walker.. $$$$$

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Charlie Duke Astronaut .. Moon walker.. $$$$$

Post by caappy »

Charles Moss "Charlie" Duke, Jr. (born October 3, 1935), (Brig Gen, USAF, Ret.), is an American engineer, retired U.S. Air Force officer, test pilot, and a former astronaut for NASA. As Lunar Module Pilot for Apollo 16 in 1972, he became the tenth and youngest person to walk on the Moon.

Sent him 2 photos of him standing on the moon and he sent them back unsigned with a printed note...

For more than 25 year I gave my autograph for free.. Then I started seeing my autograph appearing for sale on E-bay and other places.. Since that time I have decided to charge for an autograph. My fee is $150 per autograph. You can shop on my website at www.charlieduke.net to see the various photos available.. If you order directly, then include a self-addressed stamped envelope...
therantguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Charlie Duke Astronaut .. Moon walker.. $$$$$

Post by therantguy »

Well, more power to him, I guess...but $162 is delusional
Fave IP - Karl Urban, John Astin, Nathan Fillion, Ron Perlman, Bruce Boxleitner, Elvira, Neil Gaiman, GRRM, Stephen King, James Hong, Gillian Anderson, Patrick Stewart, Summer Glau, Jewel Staite, Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Peter Beagle, Guillermo Del Toro, Edward James Olmos, Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Bruce Campbell, Hilary Clinton

Fave TTM - Leslie Neilson, Dakota Fanning, Peter Sallis, Donald Gibb (Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds), Dana Delaney, James Earl Jones, Jason Wingreen, Maureen O'Hara, Melissa Joan Hart, Warren Stevens (Forbidden Planet), Frank Oz, Piers Anthony

Most Desired - James Caan, Gene Wilder
Emperor Shao Kahn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emperor Shao Kahn »

Theres always some sorry ass moocher that has to ruin it for everyone. Sorry about the refusal.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Yep, some people just have to try to cash in and make it harder for those of us who enjoy the hobby ...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and note you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Charlie Duke on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)