Anita Harris "Success"?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anita Harris "Success"?

Post by Morphindel »

Im so confused :-/
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Yes, it is confusing isn't it. To be clear, this jackass who has set up a fake account almost identical to mine, copying my details and even adding my own website onto his own details is now messaging trying to make it look like it's me. He actually goes under the name TheMagicTouch on here (formerly MagicMan1000) but has set up this account to troll me for some reason.

He's also the same one who has been posting fake autographs to the address I talk about above, which he seems to think I live at and is in some way 'getting one over me'! As I've said, he's not, I don't live there, I haven't for some time, I was just being given the mail by the current owners of the property. I have no idea why he has decided to take it upon himself to start doing this and he seems unable to tell me.

It's a real shame that this happens when all we want to do is share our successes.

The irony here is that, if you look back through his posts as TheMagicTouch, he complains about getting fake autographs and about being trolled by people, and then sends out fake autographs himself (I know they're fake as they came to the address from people I had never written to) and then starts trolling me. He seems to think it's ok to troll others but not for people to do it to him, instead of the fact that trolling is wrong full stop.
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Themagictouch »

James Taylor is responsible for impersonating the actress Laura Norton via an address in York, but I wouldn't be surprised carlos if you are behind it as well along with the others who are involved. I don't send fake autographs out to people at all, somebody does via the kiosk address in York which is a newsagents.
But that doesn't stop the person sending out autograph pictures of celebrities, people have never even heard of. Does it?

Look at the barry cryer post on here carlos and you will know what I'm talking about.

Lisasutographs seems to think her photos are genuinely signed by the actress but they aren't.
As for the others who thought the same.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

I don't know who any of these people are and I've never even been to York. I am here to post my autographs, plain and simple. I'm sorry but I don't know James Taylor or Lisasautographs. I've not spoken to them or know what they posts about. I just want to get back to what I want to do on here without being sent fakes or being spammed.
TheMagicFinger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMagicFinger »

He knows your private address because he knows your full name, so checked it on the internet. That's how he also knows a few other users on this site's addresses and constantly spams their house too!

If you want his address to seek revenge or to even get the police involved (you won't be the first one, my friend), it's:

Oliver Whittaker
45 Grove Road
Ilkley
LS29 9PQ

He's also autistic, but don't let that be an excuse of his! Equal rights. If he's capable of sending spam to people's houses, he's capable of taking the responsibility for his actions. just because he has autism doesn't mean he should get away with it, because if it were anyone else, they wouldn't get away with it.
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Themagictouch »

How do you know I even am?

I'm not actually.

You have really lost it themagicfinger, people even won't, and nothing has happened for weeks.
dramaticsuccess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dramaticsuccess »

Strange posts

I could not follow.