Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona email success (Barcelona FC)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Andrei_K
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona email success (Barcelona FC)

Post by Andrei_K »

Baggiebubs wrote:I agree more, Messi don't give **** to his fans in post bet he threw all fanmail in the bin, if that's case I hate him because if he or agent had open mine they would found out I sent him a4 size photo of him and Jonas Olsson. Already signed by Olsson all he had to do is add his autograph and sent it back to me. I tell u what if I ever get it back I doubt it it's yours my Brazil friend
A few years ago he cheated his fans in USA. They spent $2000 per ticket to get his autograph and all they have got from him is f***ing PP photos. After all of this, how do you think he uses a fanmail? He wipes his a** with it. I would never send anything to this man.
Recent successes: Roberto Donadoni, Dieter Eilts, Amancio, Antonio Benarrivo, Wolfgang Weber, Koke, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Luigi Riva, Mario Basler, Lars Ricken, Diego Fuser, Hans Schäfer, Wolfgang Overath, Jari Litmanen, Jürgen Kohler, Gianfranco Zola, José María Bakero, Franco Baresi, Frank de Boer, Demetrio Albertini, Vincenzo Montella, Pierluigi Casiraghi, Sandro Mazzola, Gianluca Pagliuca, Roberto Mancini, Paul Ince.

My full collection of autographs

https://www.facebook.com/footgraphs/
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

chin_x wrote:What was the email you sent to please? ;-) ;-)

????????????? ?????? ????????????? livescore 7m
Why would anyone give you anything, you're just another spammer hiding your spam in every post hoping people will click on it!
jayhay69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jayhay69 »

Barcelona and Real Madrid are bad for getting autographs, I tried 4 times with Madrid all I got was 'sorry but no thanks"