JENNIFER LAWRENCE SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ddemilovato2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

JENNIFER LAWRENCE SUCCESS

Post by ddemilovato2 »

Sent early May 2014 (photo + letter)
Received 18 September 2014

Everyone says it's a sec but i want to believe it's real because it makes me really happy :)

I used her Louisville address :

Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206
USA

THE PICTURE

DauntlessTraitor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JENNIFER LAWRENCE SUCCESS

Post by DauntlessTraitor »

Most likely a sec as you said. She hasn't been in Louisville for a while
Favorite Successes: Walking Dead Cast(IP), Veronica Roth(IP), Rick Riordan(IP), All-American Rejects(IP), X-Men Days of Future Past Cast, Orphan Black Cast
TTM Successes: James and Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Michael C. Hall, Willem Dafoe, Neil Patrick Harris, Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette, Rupert Grint, Miles Teller, Jake Gyllenhaal

@CatlikeaCat on Instagram
whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whizzy1 »

aren't you special.......hahahaha
T15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by T15 »

ddemilovato2 wrote:Everyone says it's a sec but i want to believe it's real because it makes me really happy :)
A simple lie makes you happy? :shock:

Jennifer Lawrence does not reply authentically to autograph requests. She never read your letter, she never held your picture in her hands, she never knew that you are a fan of her. That makes you happy?
emilypeachs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emilypeachs »

At least they got something back you don't have to be a downer
DauntlessTraitor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DauntlessTraitor »

Jennifer Lawrence does not reply authentically to autograph requests. She never read your letter, she never held your picture in her hands, she never knew that you are a fan of her. That makes you happy?
Honestly sometimes people enjoy getting secs or preprints because it just makes them happy. I know I get really excited whenever I get something in the mail and even though I may be sad after I open it and see what it is, I'm happy that I tried to get it rather than just brushing it aside. Some people do this as a hobby, some people do it as a job. That's the difference between me and you.
Favorite Successes: Walking Dead Cast(IP), Veronica Roth(IP), Rick Riordan(IP), All-American Rejects(IP), X-Men Days of Future Past Cast, Orphan Black Cast
TTM Successes: James and Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Michael C. Hall, Willem Dafoe, Neil Patrick Harris, Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette, Rupert Grint, Miles Teller, Jake Gyllenhaal

@CatlikeaCat on Instagram
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

Lest his not a bully like you all haha
DistantAvalon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DistantAvalon »

emilypeachs wrote:At least they got something back you don't have to be a downer
Yes, they got their photo back which is now ruined with a fake signature. Why would anyone be happy about getting a fake?
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

The 'j' probably gives it away, but my god, this does look close to the real thing.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

My favorite part is that the OP says its okay its a sec, but then tells everyone on Twitter it's real. Giving false hope to others and letting others waste their time & money. Shame on you!