Senator Jeff Merkley success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Senator Jeff Merkley success!

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

Previous to this success, I had met him at a town hall meeting in my town that he did a few months ago, but I didn't ask for his autograph because he was already basically being pulled out the door, so I just decided "eh, whatever". Anyway, I sent an email to the Senator's website (www.merkley.senate.gov) on August 13th and received a photo and a letter (it seems as if the photo's inscription and signature are preprinted, however, the letter looks hand signed, and I'd appreciate any input that anyone has on authenticity) at some point around the 25th, and I don't know if that's completely accurate because I hadn't checked the mail in a while, but my parents probably have and they don't keep track of that stuff for me if they do get the mail. Post is on my website!
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Senator Jeff Merkley success!

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

I don't know how this got moved to in person successes, but it clearly says that when i did meet him, a few months before I even sent out the request for his autograph, I didn't get his autograph in person. It also clearly says that this was through the mail.
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,
admin
Site Admin

Re: Senator Jeff Merkley success!

Post by admin »

Hi LucasCruikshankLover :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)