Emma Stone amazing success!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
GomezCyrusStaub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Stone amazing success!

Post by GomezCyrusStaub »

I sent an email to someone who works with Emma and after a few of minutes I got an answer to give my mailing address.
And today, I got a beautiful 8x10 photo signed by Emma with dedication.
Sent: email, 8/6/14
Received: 8x10 photo, today
Address: I used a private email, so I won't give it out.
Photo:
Uploaded with surfmypictures

Please no comments on authenticity.
Last edited by GomezCyrusStaub on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SGCDTS
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Stone amazing success!

Post by Sairentu »

Sorry, but this is not her signature. Is doen't look like it at all
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

That can't be her signature.
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

That's a gorgeous picture of her, but the autograph is off.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
GomezCyrusStaub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thank you guys for your opinions, even though I didn't ask for them.
Anyway, I found out that Emma is doing a movie, so I think you're right. That sucks... {down} {down}

If someone has Emma's autograph and wants to sell it or trade it, please PM me.
SGCDTS
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocco.campanaro »

well you did post in Is My Autograph Authentic? so...... lol ;)
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!

GomezCyrusStaub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

i posted it in feedback, but admin moved it here.
i'm here for 4 years and i think i know how this forum works
so...... lol ;)
SGCDTS
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

GomezCyrusStaub wrote:i posted it in feedback, but admin moved it here.
so...... lol ;)
Either way if your going to post a private success with no real point in posting especially if its a fake someone is going to comment. People tend to think posting private successes are pointless on this forum, while I do not agree with that posting fake private ones are. So thats why i think people chimed in.

Not like anyone is going to be searching for an Emma Stone email that sends out secs. Lmao
GomezCyrusStaub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

vivalakayla wrote:
GomezCyrusStaub wrote:i posted it in feedback, but admin moved it here.
so...... lol ;)
Either way if your going to post a private success with no real point in posting especially if its a fake someone is going to comment. People tend to think posting private successes are pointless on this forum, while I do not agree with that posting fake private ones are. So thats why i think people chimed in.

Not like anyone is going to be searching for an Emma Stone email that sends out secs. Lmao
Well, at first I believed that this autograph is real and that's why I posted it here. Of course I knew that some users would tell me this is fake bc it doesn't look like her signature, but last ttm success from her was 2 years ago so I thought that maybe she changed her signature. I didn't think that her manager would send me his autograph instead of her's. Who would spend money for stamps etc only to send someone a fake autograph? But then I found that Emma is doing a movie and it's impossible that this autograph could be her's.

And please don't reply to this post. I don't want to talk about this "success" anymore.
SGCDTS