Debby Ryan Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SpeakNow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Debby Ryan Success!

Post by SpeakNow »

Sent: SAE April 15th, 2014
Received: 2 Pre-prints and fan club letter on June 24th, 2014
Used Jessie address in database:
Debby Ryan
c/o The Disney Channel
3800 W. Alameda ave
Burbank , CA. 91505
USA

Last edited by SpeakNow on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ashleyyx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Debby Ryan Success!

Post by ashleyyx »

Congrats on your success - It's terrible she has resorted to PP. I sent to her back when she was on Suite Life and got like 4 pictures personalized and signed. I guess those were the good old days. Anywho, it's still a success!
See all autographs at http://ashleysautographs.weebly.com

Favorite Successes: Italia Ricci, Scott Michael Foster, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Jake Johnson, Kyle Jenner, The Goo Goo Dolls, Lauren Conrad, Ashley Benson, Channing Tatum, Jack Johnson, Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Aly & AJ, Bam Margera, Debby Ryan, Holly Madison, Ian Kinsler, Jake T Austin, Chelsea Staub (Kane), Colton Haynes, Dakota Fanning, Jake Thomas, Jason Earles, Kat Von D, Kim Kardashian, Nathan Kress, Rachel McAdams, Savannah Outen, Shia LaBeouf, Jesse McCartney, Jeremy Sumpter, Mike Wolfe, Jay Leno, Michael Cera, Haylie Duff, Kelly Clarkson

In Person Successes: Cassadee Pope, Taylor Lautner, We The Kings, The Summer Set, Jean Luc Bilodeau, Derek Theler, Chelsea Kane, Melissa Peterman, Tahj Mowry, Alex DeLeon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SpeakNow :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Debby Ryan
"Jessie" (August 15 2014 - Oct 24 2014)
Hollywood Center Studios
1040 N. Las Palmas Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038
USA

{star} Debby Ryan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
SpeakNow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SpeakNow »

ashleyyx wrote:Congrats on your success - It's terrible she has resorted to PP. I sent to her back when she was on Suite Life and got like 4 pictures personalized and signed. I guess those were the good old days. Anywho, it's still a success!
I got her authentic too a couple years ago. I was hoping I'd get another authentic this time on the new cast promo photo, but oh well. At least the pre-prints are nice! :)
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

I love the promo photo she sent you! :) I believe Debby is still sending out authentic pre-signed photos on a promo photo, but to get one you have to send an SASE. Another collector got 5 authentics.
SpeakNow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SpeakNow »

kaleykitty87 wrote:I love the promo photo she sent you! :) I believe Debby is still sending out authentic pre-signed photos on a promo photo, but to get one you have to send an SASE. Another collector got 5 authentics.
I'll have to try that! :)
PrettyLittleLiars234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PrettyLittleLiars234 »

Awesome, Awesome success :D if I were to send her something would she sign it and send it back to me?

Address please
SpeakNow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SpeakNow »

PrettyLittleLiars234 wrote:Awesome, Awesome success :D if I were to send her something would she sign it and send it back to me?

Address please
I don't think she signs photos that people send her anymore. She either has authentic or PP photos that she sends out.
Address that I used:
Debby Ryan
c/o The Disney Channel
3800 W. Alameda ave
Burbank , CA. 91505
USA
arianagrandefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arianagrandefan »

Great photos that she sent you! Too bad they are pp :(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autographs recieved: Gracie Gold(x2), Karan Brar, Florida Georgia Line, Cam Newton (pp), DC cupcakes, Flo (from Progressive:D), Dance Moms (Chloe, Maddie, Mackenzie, Paige, Brooke, Kelly, Christi), Joan Rivers, Drew Barrymore(SFM)