Thomas Brodie Sangster Success (Thomas Brodie-Sangster)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ryanmcgavigan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thomas Brodie Sangster Success (Thomas Brodie-Sangster)

Post by ryanmcgavigan »

I sent 5 Photos, an SASE and a LOR to Thomas Sangster to the address in the database on 03/03/2014. I received all 5 photos back signed on 08/07/2014.

Check out my website:
http://www.ryansautographs.weebly.com/

admin
Site Admin

Re: Thomas Brodie Sangster Success (Thomas Sangster)

Post by admin »

Hi ryanmcgavigan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Thomas Brodie-Sangster
Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
Haymarket House
5th Floor
28-29 Haymarket
London SW1Y 4SP
UK

{star} Thomas Sangster on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Kitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kitten »

Hi it's nice to meet you I'm new to this
Jasonm25870
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Jasonm25870 »

ryanmcgavigan wrote:I sent 5 Photos, an SASE and a LOR to Thomas Sangster to the address in the database on 03/03/2014. I received all 5 photos back signed on 08/07/2014.

Check out my website:
http://www.ryansautographs.weebly.com/

Shouldn't that be 07/08/15 ??
Emmapri6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emmapri6 »

Hello! I'm Emma. I'm french. And I love Thomas!! But I can't write to Thomas... So, if you would, can you send a message to Thomas with my adress? Or with your adress and you send me after? I dont know if you understood so take me questions for more information .
Thanks if you read. <3
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Congrats!

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

WOW!
I sent a DVD cover last year. Still waiting for a reply. :)
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
Chelsie2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Thomas Brodie-Sangster)

Post by Chelsie2015 »

Dear Thomas Brodie-Sangster, my name is chelsie casey and I am a huge fan of your movies you have played in and newt is all time favorite character. But if you get this email from me I have a question to ask you. Um my wedding is coming up and I was wondering if you want I was wondering would you like to be my guest of honor for my wedding. Thanks from chelsie
Greeneyedmonsterk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Thomas Brodie-Sangster)

Post by Greeneyedmonsterk »

Chelsie2015 wrote:Dear Thomas Brodie-Sangster, my name is chelsie casey and I am a huge fan of your movies you have played in and newt is all time favorite character. But if you get this email from me I have a question to ask you. Um my wedding is coming up and I was wondering if you want I was wondering would you like to be my guest of honor for my wedding. Thanks from chelsie
Hey Chelsie,

This forum is not a good way to contact Mr. Sangster. You should try writing him a letter via his agent, or possibly check Twitter or Facebook.
If you need help just message me.
Congrats on your wedding and good luck reaching Mr. Sangster. I am hoping to get in contact with him myself, one day. :)
Gillian McEwan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Thomas Brodie Sangster Success (Thomas Brodie-Sangster)

Post by Gillian McEwan »

Hi, just been looking at your website and your collection is one of the best I have ever come accross.

I am desperately trying to contact Roy Keane, Tom Daley, Maggie Smith and Ralph Fiennes and was wondering if you could tell me the addresses you used for these.

I would massively appreciate it if you could help me (especially for Roy Keane)